Quote Originally Posted by Cameron View Post
Girl, let me just say this with all the respect and please don’t take this wrong. But that’s the dumbest way of so-called screening that I’ve ever heard. Those are the only methods that you stick to, and you expect that to always ensure your safety, oh honey. no ma’am, no ham no turkey! Lol. If you think it’s too much work, and you clearly don’t care about your safety. You asked for the help and someone’s giving you pointers but then it’s too much for you. Girl good luck on getting any reliable help that’s gonna actually benefit you.
No, absolutely not anything is full proof, but I have never run into any issues and it's quick. I appreciate your wisdom and expertise, have never heard anything negative about you, so I'm not being condescending. I'm just not going to jump through hoops for clients when one a week will suffice.

I'm not saying your way is wrong, it's just not my way. I've heard of women not screening at all, just come on over and they watch them get out the car.
I'll admit I'm not a scholar at this, but I'm also not an asshole to people without cause.

Sorry to have bothered you.