My reasons:

*There are very few providers that I rely on for giving, honest references. To be honest with you, there are some providers that will not reply, or will give a damaging response regarding a reference. Just so that gentleman won?t see anyone else they think that by giving the provider a bad vouch, that will keep him coming back to the one giving the negativity.

*just because someone is a member of P411, does not make them a definite OK. Some of the gentleman that say that they?re verified on that site, or that they have so many okays, when, in reality, they haven?t had an OK, and 2 to 3 years. how do I know that that person hasn?t changed? That site is not as reliable as some gentlemen think it is. Also, some of the okays that the gentleman may have that are recent, some of the providers don?t have active profiles anymore. But the gentleman still want to lean on that and think that it?s OK just just because they have OK or that they are verified.

*Definitely do not accept screenshots because that would be just dumb. How do I know that that screenshot would be directly from the person that I would be communicating with? What if it was LE, and they have a screenshot they?ve collected someway somehow? That?s stupid as well to do.

*If the first thing that a gentleman says when he contacts me is: can I get an appointment? How much for a massage? What all can I get in the time we have? THOSE ARE IMMEDIATE BLOCKS.

*If a guy asks me if he can FT me to ?make sure I?m real? or to ?verify? me, it kind of makes me lol. My immediate reply is, sir, you can easily look at the history of my posts and see that I am a real person. And in my experience, when a guy asks me if he can, FaceTime me just to make sure I?m real, when I have done that in the past stupidly, as soon as I answer the phone, he always has his meat stick in his hand. Like I don?t want to see that shit right now dude. Wait till you get here lol I mean I don?t say that but I?m thinking it.

So for what it?s worth those are just my reasons in my opinions. Hope you all have a fucking fantastic Saturday! May you all bust plenty of nuts, and be thoroughly pleasured and satisfied!!!