Thread: MurphyNatrix: Murphy: Our Legendary Sexpot returns better than ever

Verified Hobbyist BCD

MurphyNatrix: Murphy: Our Legendary Sexpot returns better than ever

Companion's Handle: MurphyNatrix
    Date of Visit: 01/06/2023
    Preferred Method of Contact: text or call
    Phone Number: 512-686-6742
    Email Address: murphyjennifer381@gmail.com
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL: I don't know if she has an active profile right now
    City, State: Austin, Texas
    Type of Visit: Outcall
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? yes
    Activities: catching up conversation, kissing, hugging, groping, more groping, even more groping, bbbj on her knees in the living room, more bbbj in the kitchen, then bbbj in the bedroom which included breast worship, tit smothering, water balloon bouncing, melon sucking, face smashing with those huge amazing boobs, and even cock coozying while getting bbbj. then mish, CG, reverse CG, DATy, CG while watching in the mirror.........
    Scheduled Length of Visit: A little over an hour
    Donation: $300
    Approximate age of Companion: she's mature, over 45, I'm not sure exactly
    Hair Color and Length: long dark brown hair
    Smoking Status: I couldn't tell
    Ethnic/Racial background: white
    Companion Description: Murphy is sexy. She wears her maturity better than most women, in my opinion. She has huge gorgeous, responsive breasts that take center stage. She oozes sex appeal. Sex appeal with an air of nurturing if that makes sense. She is short and compact. Her skin is really soft. She isn't a skinny girl but I can't put her in a bbw catagory at all. I guess she is built like a lot of latinas, slim legs, soft middle, and boobalishicous. She is attractive and has class in her manner and speach. I'm so attracted to her physically and mentally, but I'm also biased as I genuinly like her as a person, not just in this hobby realm, but on a personal level. I love her heart, she is beautiful inside and out.
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? exceeded!
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? yes!!! she is a head goddess, run, don't walk

Public comments:
    I ran into Murphy after not seeing or hearing about her for well over a year. She said she had been out of town but was back and needed some sexual relief as did I. We decided not to wait and I brought her home with me right then.

We chatted and got caught up on our goings on since we had last seen one another while on the way. As soon as we got inside the door, the fun began..........

Endnote: After playtime, she shared with me some of her Entrepreneural ideas and I am reminded that she is also smart as well as caring and sensual. The mind is the biggest aphrodisiac and honestly, she should write a manual about intimacy for the younger providers to learn from. She coined the term "Risque Cafe." Book, podcast, whatever she is putting together, I wish I had listened closer, but I was so distracted by all that cleavage........

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

very good news

that she is back and active
    A provider standing in the shadows once said: "I just can't do civvie sex. I'm too fucking spoiled!" (truth)

For ladies who can’t be bothered reading profiles: … old guy … long hair and full beard … not a stud muffin … not every woman’s dream … but polite ... very, very gfe, smooching, cuddling ... more smooching

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Bb?

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

I'll let your imagination be your guide

Verified Hobbyist BCD Anandaman's Avatar