(218)389-1160

JADEBLONDE@PROTONMAIL.COM

If you want a naughty secret tight warm play-house to come escape into, then you are in for a sweet treat indeed.
I am 5'3 , small tight bodied long haired blonde, I have a fair milky porcelain complexion with deep need you blue eyes, and plump juicy red lips to tease and please. 😊
I've got a southern drawl (pretty heavy) when I speak, and im shy a bit a first?..
But once the energy is comfortable and getting heated to envelop the room in a deep hot heavy urge to play!
Perfect secret naughty girlfriend(when u want) , cuddles(if you ask), and Warm mouth is your After Christmas delight.

PM on Oh2 prior to text , when texting just let me know your handle , Preferred: date ,time, and length of visit

NO BBFS DO NOT ASK!!

****LIMITED TIME ONLY(no grk)***
15MIN-120

HHR-200 HR-300 2HR-500

EXTREME FETISH(PLEASE EMAIL WITH DETAILS SOME HAVE A 50-200 UPCHAGE)

? No discussing visit details on text or donations( all my donations are listed) +you may email with any questions regarding specific needs or accommodations:jadeblonde@protonmail.com
? Please have donation in envelope or like it, if in public to provide complete discretion.
? In my place please place it on the counter top upon entering please never hand it to me or discuss further.
My likes:
Greek (+40)**NO CHARGE TODAY ONLY FOR HHR AND HR DUE TO MY SPECIALS BEING OFFERED TODAY*****

BBBJ
CW
DATY
DATO
DT
DFK
GREEK
GFE
FBSM
TUMA
ROLEPLAY
LINGERIE