Thread: Outcalls available now and all night w UR favorite tiny green eyed babe! Let?s playyy

Verified Companion Companion AlaskaSky's Avatar

Outcalls available now and all night w UR favorite tiny green eyed babe! Let?s playyy

OUTCALLS ONLY AT THE MOMENT!!!

READY AND AVAILABLE FOR OUTCALLS ONLY!! My apologies about my communication lately, things have been hectic and draining! Ready to get back to pleasing you lovely gentleman! Please PM me for contact info! And please only make appointments if you are serious! 🫦👅💦🔥

Still offering cardates!!!
    Up late and early mornings! So come on and let me put you to sleep and/or wake you up!! Either way cuuuuuum and play with AlaskaSky. I can assure you that you wont regret the decision!

💠🌀QV - 120 HHR - 220 HR - 320🌀💠
    Gfe/FS includes: dff, bbbj, cbj,dato, daty, dfk, fig, hj, 69, cob
    Extras: ASK ABOUT EXTRAS LIST?
    If you don’t see something you are wanting. Just ask.

NO NO?s:

-❌Greek or any anal stuff. EVER AT ALL. So, just dont even ask cause it is NOT going to happen..
    - 🚫Asking for pictures. All pictures in my ads are recent and those would be the pictures I would send anyways. 📸
    -❌Sexting/Excessive dirty talk. If thats what you are into we can talk about that for a session.
    -🚫🚫HAGGLING!!!!!!!!! The donations are what they are. I?m not budging on them and I dont have to. I have them at what they are for a reason.
    -❌Do not blow my phone up. If I havent responded after two messages then I am more than likely busy and I will hit you back as soon as I can
    If you dont see something you are curious about, just ask me. Im positive I forgot to put stuff on there.

VENMO, PAYPAL, CASHAPP, ZELLE, or CASH are all acceptable for donations!! Tips are welcomed and appreciated as well! ⭐️✨
    Attached Images Attached Images