It is 2024 and this sexy Mama is oh so ready to play with you during the day! Christmas is over?but *I* definitely come more than once a year, and you can too!!

Let?s make like Mr. incredible and Elastigirl and get bizzay!!!

I am a true MILF, my availability is limited..but my enthusiasm is unlimited!
Same day, short notice is sometimes available, message to ask. It takes a little time to get ready for you..and so does screening, so be prepared with that when you text for an appointment! Text only !!

Advance notice is preferred! I have private incalls in South and North Austin; so the more you plan in advance ; the more likely you are to get an appointment at your desired location and time.

Availability 1/8 -12

Tuesday 8 to 3
Wednesday 8 to 4
Thursday 8 to 3
Friday 10 to 3

Even more fun?? Double your pleasure!!!
FMF is my favorite way to play!! Whether you are looking for a fabulous four hands massage or some full service fun..let?s make it happen!!

Message to inquire about doubles!!
If you have ever wanted to see a true squirter in action?I can only guarantee that this will happen in a doubles session!!
JadeRose and I play North and LovingCamela and I play South!!
Please allow notice to coordinate schedules!!

Seductive, fun, alluring , enchanting, wet, willing and eager to please!!!

I have pillow soft skin, juicy lips and hands with a healing touch. My smile is best described as dazzling!

If you?ve ever dreamed about having your cock covered and smothered by enormous breasts¦I can make that fantasy come true. My 36k cup breasts are my top erogenous zone and I highly aroused by having them suckled and played with..sometimes I come from their stimulation alone! You can even book a session of BreastWorship ! Yes, really!! It culminates with a Russian finish like you have never experienced

I stand a statuesque 5?9 so don?t wear heels unless requested. Besides, my toes are always pedicured and I love to have them sucked! I can get into roleplay and dirty talk, and love both giving and receiving oral pleasure.I?m highly orgasmic and have been known to squirt! Take as many shots on the goal as you like during our time together. I truly enjoy the hobby. Let?s have fun! Check out my profile to learn more about me and to see my albums of unfiltered and unedited pictures!

Screening: (Text or PM)

Include 2 references as well as a brief personal description including age, handle race and profession!

If you don?t references.. I will accept your linked in or DL with address redacted !! This is strictly for safety, and will be deleted!
Thank you !!