Twice now I have had the experience of working with older Indian women. A very respectful relationship with clear professional etiquette and boundaries. But that didn't keep me from fantasizing about how I would respond if she were to cross those boundaries. I've never had a fantasy that was more compelling, I guess because it is so unlikely ("forbidden"). I just imagine what it would be like if this professional co-worker suddenly began touching me more and more intimately until I just couldn't resist and began groping her as well until both of us were passionately making out and undressing. I would be kissing her from head to toe and spend a long time lingering between her thighs as she cums over and over again, moaning and thrusting the whole time. (I'm getting hard just thinking about it now.) The power of this fantasy is just how unlikely this tryst would ever be. Unfortunately, I've never met an older, Indian, or even ebony, woman who was open to granting this fantasy. For now, it's still on my bucket list.

Keith Nelson (512) 659-5972