Thread: Keylaa: Afternoon With Keylaa

Registered Male (Not Verified)

Keylaa: Afternoon With Keylaa

Companion's Handle: Keylaa
    Date of Visit: 11/29/23
    Preferred Method of Contact: PM then Text
    Phone Number: After screening
    Email Address: kashkeyla@gmail.com
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php?148194-Keylaa
    City, State: Richardson, TX
    Type of Visit: Incall
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
    Activities: Talking, DFK, DATY, BBJ, CG, Mish, even more DFK, Doggy, CFS, chit chat
    Scheduled Length of Visit: 1hr
    Donation: $$60 + tip
    Approximate age of Companion: Late 20's
    Hair Color and Length: Blondish past shoulders
    Smoking Status: IDK
    Ethnic/Racial background: White/Russian
    Companion Description: Better than the pics she posted. Tall (about 5'10") spinner type with a nice bubble butt.
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Exceeds
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? Absolutely

Public comments:
    Saw that Keylaa had reached out to me via PM and noticed that she was new in town. Decided to give her a try since a positive review had just been posted. I replied back to her PM on oh2, then reached out via eccie for added verification and exchanged numbers. Set up a time for later in the day and had a wonderful experience with a beautiful woman.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Nice review Bro.
    The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry I reply to an old review because I saw the visit date is 11/29/2023. My bad.

Verified Hobbyist BCD

a very good morning

I addto this review to answer one question asked. She told me that she has enhanced breasts. I could not tell, but I am not a squeezer so that answers that. Nips are very responsive. I read somewhere that she was a light kisser. Certainly not the case today. Very passionate and good IOP. I do not get into details, but I have been around longer than most and I was very happy with my time spent today. She is easy to communicate with, but she does have other responsibilities so do not be disappointed if she does not reply quickly. She does need new pics as the ones I saw do not do her justice.

All in all a nice addition back into the community.

Verified Hobbyist BCD

She reached out to you unsolicited

But you still had to be screened? Seems like an odd process...

Thanks for the feedback @hogrider. I have been in communication with Keylaa and trying to schedule. But started to get second thoughts after that drama that ensued with Kieva / Bella blue / pimp issues etc... Assuming she is safe and above all that.

Verified Hobbyist BCD

I saw no issues when I visited.

She is not in a great area. I would not go there at night--but there are a lot of areas like hers in Dallas. The drama did not come up.
    I know Kieva also and did wonder about problems when I visited her a LONG time ago.

I seldom see new folks anymore. Just too much BS and issues out there these days, but she sparked my interest--so I went for it..

I am confused about the incall location. 190 and 75 southeast side......State Farm corporate whole Foods.....New apartments. Whats not safe at night?

- - - Updated - - -

Well shit!!!!. Sorry, didn't realize your area was different from OP, I really need to completely read sometimes.
    "It is better to keep quiet and be thought ignorant, than to open your mouth and relieve all doubt"......Mark Twain