Thread: Deja Tha Doll: Rocked my Balls

Registered Male (Not Verified)

Deja Tha Doll: Rocked my Balls

Companion's Handle: Deja Tha Doll
    Date of Visit: 12/22/2023
    Preferred Method of Contact: PM
    Phone Number: Given after screening
    Email Address:
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php...-Deja-Tha-Doll
    City, State: South Fort Worth/Burleson, TX
    Type of Visit: Incall
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
    Activities: Convo, LFK/DFK, BBBJ (Multiple), CIM (x2), Mish, K9, MPCFS, Toy play, Greek (see ROS)
    Scheduled Length of Visit: 1 Hour, extended by 30 minutes
    Donation: $$$$$$.5
    Approximate age of Companion: Early 30s
    Hair Color and Length: Styled, between neck and mid back
    Smoking Status: Couldn't Tell/Not an Issue
    Ethnic/Racial background: Mixed Latina
    Companion Description: Petite Latina with a spinner physique. Taller and very enthusiastic.
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Exceeds
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? Hell Yes!

Public comments:
    I put out an ISO and Deja was the first to respond. I replied to her PM, and she sent me the screening information she needed. She actually has this process down to what seems like an art. She sent over a form and all I had to do was fill in the necessary parts. Once I was screened, she sent me another PM with her rules and what to expect. She then texted me, I sent her the requested deposit, and we setup the final details of our encounter for the next night.

The next day, she had texted me and asked if we could push off the encounter for 30 minutes, I had no issue with this, and appreciated that it was around the time I was supposed to check in with her to confirm our encounter anyways. Once everything was fully confirmed, she sent me the area to travel to. I texted her when I got to that area, and she sent me the final address with instructions on how to get to her room.

I was greeted by her at the door with her wearing a purple bra and G-string. She was finishing up getting ready, so I sent her the rest of the donation and she asked me to hop in the shower. I had showered right before leaving, but I figure it's the least I can do to make someone feel comfortable, given what is to come. I rinsed off and walked out where she showed me everything she had that we could use (i.e. toys, oils, etc...).

Verified Members read on...

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    650 for 30 extended to a hour or 650 for a hour extended to 90?

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Originally an hour, extended by 30 minutes to an hour and a half. Apologies, that was ambiguous. Total out the door of $650.