Thread: Barbararose Brazilian Fitness Model: Barbararose Brazilian Fitness Model

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Barbararose Brazilian Fitness Model: Barbararose Brazilian Fitness Model

Companion's Handle: Barbararose Brazilian Fitness Model
    Date of Visit: 12/9/2023
    Preferred Method of Contact: PM
    Phone Number: 7477582566
    Email Address:
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://www.eros.com/texas/austin/files/1240921.htm
    City, State: Austin, Texas
    Type of Visit: Inca
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? No
    Activities: None
    Scheduled Length of Visit: 1 hour
    Donation: $450
    Approximate age of Companion: 35
    Hair Color and Length: Ass Length
    Smoking Status: Unknown
    Ethnic/Racial background: Brazilian
    Companion Description: Fit
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Horrible
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? Never

Public comments:
    Schedule an appointment. I asked for recent pics, and something with some sort of nudity to confirm she is not law enforcement. She started cussing me out calling me a fucking loser and accusing me of wanting nude pics for free. I assured her that was not the case. I just wanted to confirm she was not a cop. I assured her that was not the case. I provided her my references. She said I was a liar. Her pms to me were insane. This girl is nuts!!! never saw her. She kept pm me disparaging me. This bitch is crazy! good luck fellas.

No visit took place. Moved.
    "Don't come here and grumble about going too fast. Get the hell out of the race car if you've got feathers on your legs or butt. Put a kerosene rag around your ankles so the ants won't climb up there and eat that candy ass."

Dale Earnhardt

9/11 Memorial

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I had a "similar" experience earlier this year.

I can't be 100% certain, but my 'suspicions' of that group of Brazilian Girls is the following:

First of all you are not talking to those girls, most of them barely speak English (if any)... and I could bet it's a guy who 'manages' them.

I attempted to schedule with one that was touring ATX/SATX earlier this year (forgot her name).

I was extremely respectful at all times (like always).

The thing is that I would text and "she" would text back to me but it would take her like 10, 15, 20 minutes each reply text...
    in well over an hour we were unable to setup an appointment (which shouldn't require more than a handful of minutes to setup)...
    even though I would text "her" IMMEDIATELY.

After over an hour of this game... I respectfully told "her" I was going to reach out some other time
    (I was slightly annoyed of wasting my time trying to setup but made sure not to 'sound' like it on text).

Right after I texted this, this pimp guy immediately began blowing up my phone like crazy with lots of curse words and also
    reported my # to something that girls use for screening... I know because later that month another provider I saw for the first time
    told me I had like an alert on that platform... but this other provider told me that due to my profile content, being verified and the
    way I introduced/reached out to her requesting a session she decided to go ahead and see me anyways... when I asked her about this
    she provided me the same number I had reached out attempting to book one of those brazilian girls.

I have ever since avoided at all costs those girls no matter how hot they are.

Verified Companion Companion gaby brazil's Avatar
    kat.benais, I have a review with you on TER, but if i am remmeber well you arrived 5 min early i told you wait 3 mins, and you did a no show, apparently you have the habit of writing reviews of meetings you never had, or do I need to leave a link of the screenshhot showing how you left because you couldn't wait your time?
    Last edited by gaby brazil; 12-10-2023 at 11:08 AM.

Account Unregistered Companion
    FYI

Sending a nude does absolutely nothing in regards to making sure someone isn't LE. Not sure where you heard that bit of nonsense.

Verified Companion Companion AllyFloof's Avatar
    Austin, Pflugerville, Round Rock, Cedar Park, Georgetown, Leander
    Quote Originally Posted by Julia Eve View Post
    FYI

Sending a nude does absolutely nothing in regards to making sure someone isn't LE. Not sure where you heard that bit of nonsense.
    This right here! ^^^

It's definitely nonsense! People need to be properly educated when it comes to LE

Verified Companion Companion SexySammy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by AllyFloof View Post
    This right here! ^^^

It's definitely nonsense! People need to be properly educated when it comes to LE
    They just like using it as an excuse for more pictures
    See AD for donations!
    Regulars grandfathered in!
    Cashapp, Venmo & Cash friendly!
    New cancellation Policy (see AD for details)
    Pics & Vids for sale!
    https://preferred411.com/P426028
    https://onlyfans.com/msbeckyyy

Both parties have had their say.

Closed.
    "Don't come here and grumble about going too fast. Get the hell out of the race car if you've got feathers on your legs or butt. Put a kerosene rag around your ankles so the ants won't climb up there and eat that candy ass."

Dale Earnhardt

9/11 Memorial