Thread: Advice plzzz

Verified Companion Companion

Advice plzzz

I’m gunna b traveling to Austin and Houston for a bit really soon and wondering what areas I should b staying in. Ambiance and fun, while also having the potential to make money is key!
    I’m in Dallas rn
    thxxxxx

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Domain or Arboretum. Convenient location for most suitors, and plenty of nearby places to eat and have a drink.

Is that in Austin?

Quote Originally Posted by Billy98 View Post
    Is that in Austin?
    Yes, not down town Austin. It is by the intersection of Highway 360 and 183. It is like it’s own business and-shopping district. Call it north central Austin
    A provider standing in the shadows once said: "I just can't do civvie sex. I'm too fucking spoiled!" (truth)

For ladies who can’t be bothered reading profiles: … old guy … long hair and full beard … not a stud muffin … not every woman’s dream … but polite ... very, very gfe, smooching, cuddling ... more smooching

Gotchaaaa okkkk

Verified Companion Companion Mayamonroe23's Avatar
    specifically north or south, as the travel time is far.

I will say girls got to be more careful some sites have known PD, some hotels have known stings. ALOT of girls keep staying in the same areas and doing high volume lending to alot of undercover cops and unmarked cop vehicles so to the touring girls PLEASE tour smart instead of making areas hot for girls who actually live in certain areas of a city <3

The carelessness has gotten insane. Also the amount of stings ive seen and girls needing to be concious of if ur staying at a hotel and ur seeing 10-20 other workers staying there ofc its gonna look crazy when ur all running multiple men in and out and not leaving ur rooms so do please tour smart <3 I used to live in dallas and know this culture flys hard there and they don't much care but it's so not like that here
    🌞Juicy-Booty GFE🌞
    951-644-0170

BBW
    Onlyfans: https://onlyfans.com/mayamonroe69
    🌸P411:P425177🌸
    🌞 200 HHR |250 HR | 300 90Minutes | 350 2HR 🌞
    🌸All-Inclusive Menu 400 HR | 500 90Minutes | 600 2HR🌸

I’m overly cautious when it comes to that. I appreciate the advice! I’d probably end up using Airbnb or vrbo tbh.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Domain is kinda like a second downtown that's roughly 10 miles north of downtown Austin. What's nice is that parking is mostly free in that area (vs paid parking in most downtown areas in the states) so its easier for the guys that are driving to your incall if its in the Domain or Arboretum area (I'd use google maps for zip 78759 or 78758 and check out the hotel rates during your stay, weekdays tend to be less expensive than weekends). Domain proper is very walkable to lots of restaurants and bars (and shopping). Also home to the second best Whole Foods in the city (the downtown one is probably the best). There's an HEB (a beloved Texas grocer) and Trader Joe's closer to the Arboretum but depending on the property, not as easily walkable.

The travel times going between north and south Austin is awful and divides the potential clientele. My guess is there's more guys wanting to see providers in north Austin but it's really dependent on who you know that will see you when you're here.

I just moved to tx recently so I haven’t been to Austin yet. So my clientele there is 0 lolololol
    I suppose I could check out each place a few days at a time. See what’s up. Love me some Whole Foods lolololol
    appreciate the detailed response quzi!🥰😝

Verified Hobbyist BCD Anandaman's Avatar
    quzi is awesome... and his descriptions are right on...

A'Man

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    If you're heading to Houston, then the Galleria area would probably be your best bet for access to the widest range of mongers. The Spring area can be good, as well. My two cents.

I take those 2 cents and put em in the bank lol