Thread: Do providers hate HHR?

Registered Male (Not Verified)

Do providers hate HHR?

Hey all, just general question since today I reached out to 6 different providers asking if they were available for HHR.
    None of them replied.
    I sent my references, handle, age, etc.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I don't think they would offer it if they 'hated it'.

I actually think there are many that may prefer it that way... some don't.

Just this year I've seen several hot girls for hhr and received stellar service: Fendibanks (several times), Kim22 (I think she prefers this timeframe), Valentina Brazil (super hot touring brazilian blonde)... all three treated me like a king.

6 crickets sounds like an awful lot though... maybe you were requesting with too short notice? or maybe they were just coincidentally all busy?

Keep trying.

Best of luck.

Verified Agency
    Hello just wanted to let you know that we
    Do offer Hhr gfe or bbfs
    Www.starroom-kgirls.com

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I'll just say this. TCB from MOST posts here have been awful the past two months. I usually have to send out 4 texts for 1 response and then they respond 6 hours later. It's gotten to the point I don't try new posts anymore. Not worth the time waste.
    I'm on p411.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    All i ever do are hhr sessions and I’ve never had a problem. But like J1RG said, sometimes its just hard to get a hold of a lady. Like him, sometimes Ill send out a few texts to several ladies and will maybe get one response an hour later. And sometimes they all respond quickly. It’s always hit and miss.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Do what you can to get verified..

Gals on this site take the verification tag pretty seriously. Find a gal who will take "newbies". You may have to pay a little bit more, and may have to go with a provider that is not necessarily your first or secondchoice to get that VERIFIED tag, but it'll be worth it.

Verified Companion Companion Pinkbooty's Avatar
    It really depends on a number of different things. From my perspective, I have a lot of ups and downs (pun fully intended) When I get a lot of inquiries, I will prioritize my returning friends. If its your first time with someone It may take a while to get you verified. between being in sessions and waiting for the girls to get back to you, It can be really difficult to find time to get you verified. Right now happens to be a busy time pretty much around the board. Also it helps if you are able to start the process a day or two ahead. Another thing that helps is to not expect a lot of back and fourth banter IMO Hope this helps
    QV 125. HH.175 HR 250.
    Prefered411# P393095

First time? Send me a quick DM here and follow up with a text to 210-469-0899 that includes your user name and at least 1 solid provider reference.

See me in action 👇100's of videos/images
    www.onlyfans.com/abbyrubz

Twitter - https://twitter.com/Abby6xxx
    Snapchat https://www.snapchat.com/add/pinkboo...A&locale=en-US

* I rarely respond to PMs on social media

Verified Companion Companion Gio25's Avatar
    I agree with Pinkbooty lots of things to factor in plus prioritizing my returning friends. The tricky thing about new friends is that most of the time the references that they give don’t respond back at all. I would recommend putting at least 4-6 providers down as references so at least one could respond back. FYI if you see me you can use me as a reference I usually respond back pretty quick.
    9566166690 Email me: Rgv.Gio25@gmail.com P411: P350242 OnlyFans Link: https://onlyfans.com/rgvgio25 Twitter: @RgvGio25 Cashapp:$Gio6690 Snapchat: Gio_Gio2525 Bisexual & Couples welcome Donations 90min/500 2hrs/600 3hrs/800 overnights/1500 day/2G. https://linktr.ee/Gio25

Verified Companion Companion
    Personally I prefer half hour sessions. Introduction, service, clean up and a thank you. Returning companions are a priory to me, and usually have a system in place. Example : this is xyz, I am looking for type of service, at time, on this day. Are you available or will you be available? I check my primary employer schedule, my personal schedule and respond. I am a short notice provider and newbie friendly. Newbie friendly can be challenging. Newbie will not introduce themselves, nor state service requesting and etc. As a provider you have to ask, what’s your hobby name, service requesting, do you have references available and etc. Or the newbie will ask multiple questions already answered in the post. Some times there is no time for a back and forth conversation. Especially when you have regulars contacting you, scheduling or going into a session with.
    Recently I had a death in the family .. on my Saturdays post I added FYI .. just in case that from 6 pm Saturday until Monday I would not be to provide references to providers and CK that I’d be returning to play on Tuesday morning. That I was turning off my business number and logging off emails.

To my providers .. I have health issues so if it’s a day I’m not felling well. I do not reply to text messages, nor pm on site. I’ll apologize in advance.
    Evelyn Marie 💋

Verified Companion Companion AlexandraSand's Avatar
    Between Austin & San Antonio, San Marvelous incall
    Just FYI: If you have seen anyone who has provided to you BBFS, you might never get another provider to even respond to you.

In general, for 1/2 hour visit it takes the same time to prepare and clean after as for 1 hr - for some of us it is just not worth it. And you might not get a response if girl has never advertised it and then you will look like "hustler" and girls don't like it.
    Your Gorgeous European Seductress
    San Marcos upscale incall with sexy atmosphere. Outcall - maybe- please ask.

SPECIALS to celebrate summer!

1 hour Coffee date 400 2 hour Champagne adventure 700 Introduction and Full Body Sensual Massage L1 200/L2 250
    Pegging 1hr 500 Foot fetish friendly!

No review. Available to Generous Gentleman 45+
    https://preferred411.com/P282315
    Reviews here: https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2512141

Verified Companion Companion YveParadyse's Avatar
    Kinda depends for me.... somethings on my menu just can not be rushed but for basic in general sessions hhr is ok by me. Sometimes if i know i work that day i would rather do hhr
    CONTROL MY PLEASURE WITH A LINK TO MY LOVENSE DOLCE ASK ME HOW ACCEPTING CASHAPP. LOOK ME UP ON X @YveParadyse & Telegram & Tango @ https://tango.me/yveparadyse

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by AlexandraSand View Post
    Just FYI: If you have seen anyone who has provided to you BBFS, you might never get another provider to even respond to you.

In general, for 1/2 hour visit it takes the same time to prepare and clean after as for 1 hr - for some of us it is just not worth it. And you might not get a response if girl has never advertised it and then you will look like "hustler" and girls don't like it.
    Just to play devil's advocate with you ladies, I myself quit doing HR because it's a waste to me. I'm not wasting time when I schedule a visit. It's "Hello, how you been? Let's go." I'm a one pop guy only, so I'm not trying to get some BBBJ pop, wait, play and pop again.

Let's run through the usual warm ups and and fuck. Each get off and go. All that to me is 20 minutes usually so of you ladies don't want to schedule an HR, throw it in the post so individuals like myself can steer clear so we don't bother you. That's all.
    I'm on p411.

Verified Companion Companion MsPrittiKittixo's Avatar
    I love hhr dates ;)
    The Legend is back!

NE Incall

150 bng // 300 hhr // 450 hr

New lovers, please no text. PM for screening purposes.

830*715*5325

P411: P9641

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I don't know. For me personally, a HHR visit just seems like an appetizer. Not really enough time especially if we're both into the session.