Come see me this weekend , help me out ! Same menu as before , and going to run a special for the weekend - 120/hhr 180/hr 75/q.v. or bng . I am still at my apartment on the east side , it’s really more central Austin ( Mlk & Chicon ) area . Close to baseball field . It’s a dope , gated small complex , completely safe & no BS or drama , ever !!! This is my home & I love it here , so if I allow you into it - please respect that ! When you come here it is a Lil escape from the doldrums & daily bs ! You can relax & be pleased by me or you can relax & please me ! Both are highly regarded by me ! I can only do a couple of clients a day though , so please understand this. My mouth loves to suck cock & my pussy is tighter than a 16 yr olds ! I’m a free spirited hippie chick & I love to have intimacy & connection in a session . No robotics here ! Every cock is special & different than the last ! I mean that ! So last but not least - Getting ahold of me is the trick !! Since this is all new I have no idea about the notifications yet - so ya should definitely send me a text to 512-593-7753 my work number , then I can come chat more on here if you like? Otherwise I guess just leave a message & im going to try real hard to remember to come check this ! Promise ! So let’s have some fun & let go of all the bs this weekend ! Going to try to load a pic for you guys , hope it works .... 😎