View Poll Results: Body Hair Preferences on a Woman (Hair or Bare, Do you care?)

Voters
164. You may not vote on this poll
  • Must be bare all over (armpits, legs, pubic area)

47 28.66%
  • Shave the pits and legs (trim/design the pubes at least, no full bush)

58 35.37%
  • Shave the pits and legs, (I like a full bush !!! )

22 13.41%
  • Don't shave at all, I like 'em all natural !!!

15 9.15%
  • I honestly don't care, Hair or Bare. It's not stopping me from enjoying pussy either way!

22 13.41%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Hair or Bare, Do you care?

Verified Hobbyist BCD risn2theoccasion2's Avatar
    Well groomed coochie, just make sure the labia is shaved well enough DATY. But, no matter, not a deal breaker as most of my experiences are totally shaven.

Just do me a favor, if you are offering Stripper Slide, make sure you are free of stubble. The sandpaper effect hurts like hell!!!
    Ask about any of my past encounters.

Rudeness is the weak persons imitation of strength. Eric Hoffer

Supporting selfish people is a waste of time and energy! They will always find an excuse to blame you for their own mistakes!
    ― Lily Amis

As you proceed through life, following your own path, birds will shit on you. Dont bother to brush it off. Getting a comedic view of your situation gives you spiritual distance. Having a sense of humor saves you.

Verified Companion Companion Auburn wayz's Avatar
    Hey BB YOU JUST INBOXED ME ON PM AND I TRIED REAPONDING BACK BUT IT WILL NOT ALLOW ME TO UNTIL U CLEAR UR MESSAGES IT SAID U EXCEEDED THE AMOUNT

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    This got bumped so I'll chime in: I prefer totally bare from the neck down. It's not a total deal-breaker by any means to have a well-manicured kitty. (My ATF had a triangle patch.) But it does have an effect on what I'm willing to pay for. In the generation I grew up with, hooking up with a bare chick was basically unheard of. So yeah, if I'm going to be forking over some cash for a hook-up, then yes, I want smooth. Hairy armpits and legs would definitely be a deal-breaker, though.

All that being said, most of the providers I've seen are smooth, but not all. The ones I saw who were smooth all shaved. I'm a bit curious why waxing or laser isn't more common. Is it just out of style? Doesn't fit the budget?

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Unpopular take inbound: A nice natural hairy bush adds a pleasant, natural scent to a women. This has been categorized as not a good smell when it's really the pheromones that increase arousal in men
    Married guy with permission to play
    Enjoying every interaction on every level
    Sowing my oats, the latest of bloomers

Verified Companion Companion SexySammy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by firstandlast View Post
    This got bumped so I'll chime in: I prefer totally bare from the neck down. It's not a total deal-breaker by any means to have a well-manicured kitty. (My ATF had a triangle patch.) But it does have an effect on what I'm willing to pay for. In the generation I grew up with, hooking up with a bare chick was basically unheard of. So yeah, if I'm going to be forking over some cash for a hook-up, then yes, I want smooth. Hairy armpits and legs would definitely be a deal-breaker, though.

All that being said, most of the providers I've seen are smooth, but not all. The ones I saw who were smooth all shaved. I'm a bit curious why waxing or laser isn't more common. Is it just out of style? Doesn't fit the budget?
    Waxing can be very irritating for some folks with sensitive skin for sure, not entirely sure on laser with sensitivity but it is expensive and pretty sure you have to let it grow somewhat for them to laser it off, so that would require them being "hairy" for a period of time.

I have finally gotten my well groomed bush growing and I'm loving it. I keep my labia and clitoral area shaved for easier carpet muching but have a decent patch finally up top lol
    See AD for donations!
    Regulars grandfathered in!
    Cashapp, Venmo & Cash friendly!
    New cancellation Policy (see AD for details)
    Pics & Vids for sale!
    https://preferred411.com/P426028
    https://onlyfans.com/msbeckyyy

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3