Quote Originally Posted by SexySammy View Post
I have found a good mix with a couple of my married clients. One wife is aware, the other isn't. Both are very happily married and love their wives, as well as me, but not in that same way. What we have is love in the sense of, caring for another person, wanting to do things to make them happy because it makes you happy, obviously the love of great open sex (both are completely different sexually) and it all comes down to communication. After doing the hobby thing for so long, and seeing the amount of married men I have, I honestly don't see myself ever dating/being monogamous ever again. Polygamy I could get into and be cool with but sex gets boring unless you and your partner are open to trying new things all the time etc. Not to mention the stress a relationship adds to the sex life over time between life and kids etc. I don't judge my married clients who don't tell their wives by any means but I feel like I'm helping them to be happier and what we have and do isn't the same as a person emotionally cheating with another ya know what I mean? This is supposed to remain a fun, sexual relationship where needs get met and you get to skip the drama and you pay about as much as you would taking a girl out in a date.
Yes!