Thread: *** Pearl: F&ckin' Good Time with this Very Horny MILF w/ Pics ***

Verified Hobbyist BCD Anandaman's Avatar

*** Pearl: F&ckin' Good Time with this Very Horny MILF w/ Pics ***

Companion's Handle: *** Pearl:
    Date of Visit: September 20, 2023
    Preferred Method of Contact: PM then Text on OH2 or PacePro. Contact on P411
    Phone Number: 512-333-2853
    Email Address: na
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/showthread...re-you-to-cum; https://preferred411.com/P337461
    City, State: Austin, Tx
    Type of Visit: Incall
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
    Activities: DFK (LOTS!), BBBJ, BLS, DATY, FIV, SS, Huge natural titty f&cking, F&cking in the living room and bedroom, CIMNQNS, Multiple rounds of non-stop f&cking.
    Scheduled Length of Visit: 1 Hr (went over)
    Donation: $400 + PSE
    Approximate age of Companion: 40
    Hair Color and Length: Short, light brown to shoulders
    Smoking Status: Non-smoker
    Ethnic/Racial background: White/Caucasian
    Companion Description: Short, 5'4", 130 lbs(?), Huge Natural tits, cute face (see pics). She's all-natural with a great attitude
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Exceed
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? Yes

Public comments:
    I saw Kandi D'Lytes a few weeks ago at AOA and had a great time. That introduced me to Pearl and got me to texting with lots of flirting here and there. The flirting escalated and I decided to take the plunge to see this horny vixen.

I can attest now that Pearl is one horny MILF. We had a very fun session including all of the activities listed above.

Pearl Loves DFK, she loves to kiss, cuddle and f&ck… she is an affectionate and personable girl that’s definitely fun to hang out with. I texted her about an hour before the appt as to whether Greek was available… but alas she had already left home and did not do any prep…. Next time…!

Pearl and I went through the activities listed above… we went over a bit on time… and,

I had a Fuckin’ Good Time with this very Horny MILF!!

I’m looking forward to seeing more of the AOA girls in the future... and to experience some pussy coupons...!

A’Man

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.
    Last edited by Anandaman; 09-24-2023 at 01:17 PM.

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Balcony

That review is on point! I had a wonderful time with her as well. Will definitely look forward to the balcony and this cooler weather. Thanks A man!

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Balcony

That review is on point! I had a wonderful time with her as well. Will definitely look forward to the balcony and this cooler weather. Thanks A man!

Verified Hobbyist BCD baconmaker's Avatar

Bravo!

As usual, A-man gives you all you were wondering about and more in his reviews. Well done!

Pearl is a treasure, and the girls of AoA rarely disappoint. I suspect it’s gonna be harder to book now going forward after this review, but it will be worth it as always.

Chef’s kiss, for sure!

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Great review and visuals, thanks for sharing. Pearl is insatiable and a real good time.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Pearl is just one gorgeous woman in my opinion….

Verified Hobbyist BCD Powerdrive's Avatar
    The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

Verified Hobbyist BCD Anandaman's Avatar
    Well, Imgur's been deleting some of my pics.... trying another option... here Pearl is in "Russian" about to swallow a load... :-)

If there's interest, I'll try to post the other one's they deleted...

A'Man

I would love to see Pearl one day. She looks like she has true passion. Hopefully soon.

Verified Hobbyist BCD funtravelerus's Avatar
    Looks like a fantastic time was had by all! Great work sir.

Verified Hobbyist BCD Ben Rhimene's Avatar
    Tried to set something up for this weekend while visiting but got a bit of a runaround so sharing this heads up.

Reached out via p411 and got immediate response and asked to text. Texted I was here for weekend, wanted to see Pearl for an hour, and provided my availability on both Saturday and Sunday. Immediate response with rate structure and add-one. So far all good and I suggest a time. This is where it goes sideways. Reply is "we can work something out...we have 10" ladies. Then I get pics of them, which I'd seen during my research after seeing OP's post. Explain I want to see Pearl based on OH2 review and get reply that they all have great reviews. I finally have to explain that I don't accept Pepsi as a substitute for Coke, and if she isn't available I will try again next time I visit. Booker then suggests a time before my availability, and I explain my earliest start time. I get asked if I can do sooner, and I again explain I cannot and if she has a conflict I'd rather wait than get rushed. I'm told don't worry, my suggested time works, I will get text by 8 AM of any changes and address by 9. Total crickets. Not something I have experienced with a p411 provider before.

I suppose this is always the risk with agencies; if desired option isn't available they will always steer you to another option. I know from board posts plenty of guys are OK with Door 2, but I was looking for a specific lady, and was VERY specific in my p411 intro as well as initial texts. I found this frustrating because my time was wasted with all the back and forth when it should have been made clear from start it wouldn't work.

Next time I visit I will try again, and now I am aware of this agency, etc I will try to schedule well in advance, but thought this experience displays a TCB style different than previously reported.
    Professional, mature (?), SWM
    Fully vaxxed & boosted
    I enjoy the company of all color, shape, and age of ladies 21+, but prefer mature GFE sessions that verge on PSE if we click.

My happy place: H**ker Valley, South Island, New Zealand

Drama queens need not apply.

Verified Hobbyist BCD Ben Rhimene's Avatar
    Quick update: Got texts from booker this afternoon apologizing. I was told they sent info and never heard from me so thought I ghosted them. Apparently their texts got jammed for a few hours this morning. Anyway, they offered up anyone working this afternoon if I was still around (wasn't) or some extra with Pearl next time I am in town.

Not sure if text issue was legit or not (my inbound text inquiring about address showed up but original outbound text with Addy still hadn't reached me), but I appreciate their apology and offer and plan to take them up on it when I visit next time.

Wanted to be balanced in sharing this.
    Professional, mature (?), SWM
    Fully vaxxed & boosted
    I enjoy the company of all color, shape, and age of ladies 21+, but prefer mature GFE sessions that verge on PSE if we click.

My happy place: H**ker Valley, South Island, New Zealand

Drama queens need not apply.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    nice

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Saw Pearl earlier this week. I saw a couple of other AoA girls hanging out (my memory sucks but I want to say it was Stormi and Demi). Had a good session with Pearl. I'll be back.