Thread: Longhorn Game

Registered Male (Not Verified)

Longhorn Game

Any providers down to go to the UT game today. Have another ticket in the suites.
    Let me know, game starts at 230pm and the doors for the suites open at 1230.

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Don’t tell me you planning on boning her in there. If you do that has go to be at the top of places to do the deed.

Verified Hobbyist BCD Stiffwood7's Avatar
    There private bathroom in the suites...hehehe

Verified Companion Companion petiteplsr's Avatar
    It sounds like to me that this gentleman … just had an extra ticket ( may be he asked someone else weeks and for some good reason .. that person canceled their invitation. Both of you should be ashamed of yourselves. This gentleman could have been just seeing if a provider would except the ticket and go to see the Longhorn game with him. I mean really … someone puts up an innocent invitation . The both of you are accusing him of doing this… in order to take advantage and get a guaranteed session from the provider .. if she accepts the ticket to the longhorn game. Sometimes, I just a few of the members.. had better things to do in their life… then get on this site and, make fun & pick on some non-verified gentleman for whatever he may do… when all this really is… an simple invitation to us ladies to accept a ticket to a Longhorn game. I am totally disappointed in the both of you.

… Petiteplsr
    For when only the best will do

Text me at 210-429-6537 and please include handle when texting; please be prepared to be AsKed to PM
    No BBFS NO MEN Under 25, Greek (my discretion on size) - 2nd or 3rd date request. Check Bio in my profile & 100+ reviews (OH2 & Eccie)
    Due to my petite frame, I cannot see men over 7 3/4 inches in length, I won’t turn u down if u at 7 3/4 inches length, Don’t hesitate unless over 7 3/4 inches in length.

Always searching for UTR redheads, hot chocolattes & my next cuppa purrfect java
    Since the game was yesterday … closed.
    LINK! oh2 current situation report

In these trying times, your patience and support are greatly appreciated. Stay safe out there!

= = = = =

Beating the review template gremlin! LINK

https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/showthr...e-Verification for hobbyists

IMPORTANT! LINK TO NOTICES

FAQ: OH2's RULES! A Quick Read

2024 Austin/San Antonio Meet & Greets
    Austin - POSTPONED - NEW DATE TBA
    San Antonio - Tuesday, June 4

===> LINK: INVITATION RULES <===

Ladies, please note:
    --
    ck1942 doesn't vouch for hobbyists.
    -- "Verified hobbyist" is only a title; he should always be screened/vouched
    -- Very aware hobbyists always start a contact process by sending a PM before sending any texts!