Quote Originally Posted by mikus19 View Post
There's some absolute good material there... and cheaper than the USA

Thanks for sharing OP
been there several times this map is useful yet the best services are the private girls working in the flats. Most these places w the fancy sites are geared to tourists and services are pricier and less; private girls the best !! Here is another site https://esaschicas.com/ mainly for Madrid they opened BCN section likewise sexomercado opened up Madrid. Out of all my trips I preferred Madrid for mongering much more and the city itself . Another site Slumi ( it’s either down or the Deutschbahn is blocking it now either way very useful site copy and paste the girls WhatsApp in to the search bar of the other sites for many more reviews . Of course it’s cheaper and better than the USA; it’s why everyone sex travels abroad but who the hell goes to monger specifically in the USA ..
No one ! Speaks wonders for international quality, price , and availability 24/7

Spain changed many laws w advertising might want to google them ; I’ll go back to Spain once Germany dies if it does; major changes proposed to the pay for sex world in Brussels but still individual countries aren’t 100% bound and court challenges will take a long time ; 2025 will be a big year for legal bullshit TBD

Madrid #1 for me but Barcelona is great; anything beats the USA 365/24/7