Quote Originally Posted by Deja Tha Doll View Post
Lol there's plenty of Companions in the area (and plenty of them) like myself, who are willing to travel. All you have to do is ask, or simply communicate your needs to the provider. This should all be handled during the screening process, which some guys seem to loathe, but screening just ensures that you and the companions needs, wants, and schedules all align and are clearly understood and agreed upon, so the rest should be smooth sailing from there..

Those guys who really want to see providers, are those who have no problem screening either. Most dont even get on the boards to post because they aren't here for the men. Great clients have positive, (or either little to no) board presence. Which means they aren't also creating new handles in an attempt to hide a negative past on the boards, or get over on a Companion's screeninfg _cove .

I myself pass through, and visit the Killeen/Temple area quite frequently though, once or twice a week. If anyone else is interested in indulging in a naughty nymph, feel free to pm me for details...
Great insight! By everything I've seen you are a top notch, model companion. I bet you can be lots of fun. Hopefully I can meet with you soon.