Honestly I can't believe I don't do anal more since I love it so much!

Also call me crazy that I like the fine line, like too much lube and you lose the natural feelings and its alll lube because ur butthole totally wants to push it back out

I tell guys to book 24 hrs in advance for anal and spend the night or day before wearing a buttplug around lol

It's totally a mental thing. I worked at a Adam and Eve store shortly and we had to learn an entire manuel for JUST anal play so we didnt sell the wrong toys or give dangerous anal advice. When ur mentally and physically relaxed about anal/ comfortable ur butthole will literally suck the dick into it like literally it will pull the dick , toy, whatever it is into it. If that doesnt happen you are probably not relaxed enough / stretched enough in the first place. Also way more often its a mental thing or a lack of actually ever stretching ur butthole out.

Ur pussy gets tighter the more u cum the butthole loosens so even like makeing a girl cum once can make her then immediatly ready for anal, cause her butthole has now loosened

I'm 100% team " Please GAPE me DADDY" *insert ahego face* lool