Thread: German Isabella

Verified Hobbyist BCD

German Isabella

I lived in Austin from 2005 - 2011. So, ASPD was the go to back then. Anyone know if she is still around? Or any of the hot providers from that time frame? Sensual Sophia, Hot Carly?

Verified Hobbyist BCD Adonisman's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by naughtycassanova View Post
    I lived in Austin from 2005 - 2011. So, ASPD was the go to back then. Anyone know if she is still around? Or any of the hot providers from that time frame? Sensual Sophia, Hot Carly?
    I was just talking about her with someone I wont mention. But anyway. She worked for Naughty Gurls or something like that. I saw her once. She was okay. Nice body. Hot Carly was a dancer who was pimped out by some POS who actually tried to threaten me, after she left him. I told him to come over and we will settle it like men. Needless to say he never showed up. Pretty sure that was the same Carly. Red/strawberry blonde hair, kind of curvy, nice ass.
    Last edited by Adonisman; 10-11-2023 at 08:30 AM.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by Adonisman View Post
    I was just talking about her with someone I wont mention. But anyway. She worked for Naughty Gurls or something like that. I saw her once. She was okay. Nice body. Hot Carly was a dancer who was pimped out by some POS who actually tried to threaten me, after she left him. I told him to come over and we will settle it like men. Needless to say he never showed up. Pretty sure that was the same Carly. Red/strawberry blonde hair, kind of curvy, nice ass.
    GI, she was beautiful. Regretfully never got to see her. I did see few of the other naughty girls. Really enjoyed them. Man I fucking live this shit.
    Carly, you nailed it. Amazing ass, strawberry blonde.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I have not heard or seen anything about those 3 in at least 10 years, imo they are long gone.
    GI & SS - I never got to see for availability or scheduling reasons but they had very good reps as I recall.

The Carly you are talking about I remember as CarlyGFE, very pretty face, great natural body and an amazing ass. Her hair was red at first then strawberry blonde then blonde. I had 2 sessions with her, the first one was a fantastic GFE session. The 2nd was less GFE and was just pretty good.