I am a run of the mill typical white man. In other words I have a small PP. To make up for this I like most all other white men try to make up for having such a tiny PP buy buying cool shit. At one time I actually had 6 vetts at the same time all running (think how small my dick must be). This was back when I was a much younger man and could deal with that much headache. I might also mention I probably have a mental condition where I like being tortured by automobiles that are hard to maintain and break often. Actually pretty much all vetts from c5 on are reliable and a joy to own. The only vett I still have is my daily driver from when I was in my late teens. Its the 1075th to roll out of bowling green in 82 and I drove it daily for over a decade. I watched the odometer turn 3 times and bought in in 90 when it was only 8 with less than 40k on the clock. I have driven that car from one side of the country to the other and literally fucked hundreds of women (still with the tiny pp) in it or on it so its to sentimental to ever sell. Actually a huge portion of the hos I have fucked that car drove me to whatever cheap notel they were in. Did I mention that I am white? So just to be clear a young (tiny pp) longhaired basscat drove a corvette to meet hundreds of ******s in cheap notels all around the south several hundred on chef hwy and no east alone. Looking back how I never got killed or at least robbed or maimed is statistically impossible. Then I retired that one and bought a new 03 and used it for the next decade before finally coming to accept that my tiny pp doesn't define me. I am more than this shriveled vienna sausage god saw fit to give me. So I eventually sold off all the vetts but the one I drove from my teens till nearly 30. That one stays and its not even to make up for having such a tiny pp. I actually just like it.