Thread: For The Love of All That’s Holy…Gossips Are Unattractive!

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Verified Companion Companion Deja Tha Doll's Avatar
    Travels between Temple, Killeen, Austin and Dallas
    Sheesh, did someone have a long night at the bar and then decide to unwind in the comment section of this thread while venting their frustrations? (Perhaps next time chose sleep instead. It may turn out to be the better decision. You know what they say about those people who stay up for extended periods of time, and how not getting an adequate amount of sleep affects their thinking)

Anywho, Sorry that you cant afford what it is that you really seem to want/need on the board, but that's no reason to be hateful nor spiteful.

And btw, I'm low volume luv. I barely respond to ISOs. But as I said before, the other night, I made the mistake of responding to a mandle's ISO. I only realized it after I reached out to pm this individual. Shortly afterwards, I went to their profile, seen how new it was, (just days old), and then I looked through their posting history and put it all together. This is the second one that I seen created for this certain individual this month. There may be more but tbh I could care less. I was just irritated that I responded to a companion pretending to be a hobbyist in the first place. Had me feeling like DJ Kahlid for a second, like "Another one"?!? Sheesh...but then I started wondering why is this provider really writing ISOs knowing other providers are going to be responding......? Sketch AF tbh.....

Anywho, I just prefer not to be baited NOR DRUG INTO SUCH SHENANIGANS. Like I've ALREADY stated before......
    ...But it seems as if "some people" just can't help themselves.

And since some people have some much free time to bash me and act like I'm suppose to be cool with being baited, feel free to reread my last few posts on this thread, and do your own research, should you want to put the pieces together yourself.

The 1st mandle in question was created 9/13 and their review was posted the next day.
    The second mandle was created 9/24 and the ISO they wrote, was placed in the ISO section the next day as well.
    All the posts written by this individual after joining, quite obviously point to the provider.

It is what it is. Time is money. And I don't get paid enough for this shit. Yall have a great rest of yalls day. - xoxo
    Last edited by Deja Tha Doll; 10-02-2023 at 09:08 AM.
    ✨See Ad 4 Specials✨
    300 - HHR
    350 - HR
    *Your Place*
    400 - HR
    (+200 every HHR after for IC & OC)
    *Mediterranean Island class plus +100*
    Pics +50 / Videos +100
    My Website
    P334084
    My Onlyfans
    My Twitter
    *See my Visitor Messages Tab (LAST PAGE) of my bio for more info/screening form*
    💞FMTY Or I can OC ANYWHERE & WHENEVER you'd like 🎬😈😻
    NOW OFFERING FASTER, ALTERNATE, DISCREET, PRIORITY SCREENING (PREBOOK ON OF FOR SPECIALS)