Thread: For The Love of All That’s Holy…Gossips Are Unattractive!

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Verified Hobbyist BCD NativeAmerican's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Deja Tha Doll View Post
    Like I said before though, I can understand why a provider might want to make a mandle. And I totally get her wanting to be able to self-promote in an attempt to drum up business. What I'm not ok with, is a provider using a mandle to reach out to other providers and post ISOs, knowing that ultimately they are going to get providers that respond, because that's what the ISOs are intended for. It's just devious and deceitful and I don't like being played with or lied to, nor do I like having my time wasted. Like I'm sure NOONE else does or appreciates.

Create all the mandles you want. Since its clear that the hobbyist are ok with it, feel free to infiltrate the LR and do all the research and digging, and self-promotion you please, as well as starting all the thre-ADs you want. All that I'm asking is that you do not deceive your fellow providers, whether it be in an ISO, or reaching out to them in posts and responding as a hobbyist, when you are not one. That's just excessive and uncalled for. Perhaps try being more "discrete" as dodger implied, when it comes to actually making a posting history for your mandles. Just leave the rest of us providers out of the shenanigans and out of all of your undercover research, ya feel me???? That's all that I'm asking.
    Why are you so concerned about the legitimacy of Hobbyist ISOs? Are you genuinely trying to set up sessions with the many ISO’s you reply to? I seriously doubt it…
    Last edited by NativeAmerican; 10-02-2023 at 02:02 AM.