Quote Originally Posted by SexySammy View Post
Yes but unfortunately it's also against the rules and I earned myself a 30day ban for information shared from the LR back in the eccie days for not giving up the hobbyist who shared said information. But let's also face it, most ladies on here don't want a man telling them how to do their job or how to run their business and they do get offended. A lot of them dont want or care to see things from yalls side of the table because of all the times they've been wronged or talked down to by other hobbyists who left a lot of important information out when they're in there bashing provider recommendations when theyve never even seen the person. Me personally, I don't care what's said about me in private because there's a reason they're saying it behind my back and not to my face and it says more about them, than myself and people are going to gossip.

But you are definitely right about this supposed to be something fun. I can also guarantee that the men gossip worse than the women do on here and that the LR look completely different from each other. This is also because a lot of the time, people like to point out others flaws but don't see their own. It's like HS all over again on here at times lol and I must admit that sometimes I do get a kick out of "poking the bears" on here just like everyone else but it's all in good fun.
100% This is also because a lot of the time, people like to point out others flaws but don't see their own. It's like HS all over again on here at times