Quote Originally Posted by Deja Tha Doll View Post
I mean with the amount of mandles being created, especially in this last month, I can admit, I'm truly not surprised. I guess it should be expected though, since not even the Companion's Powder room is 100% safe for us Providers from infiltration or that random leak we seem to endure every once in a while.

I guess I can sort of understand the shameless constant self promotion posts from freshly made mandle accounts, with the fake review included. But to be really be responding to other companions as if you're a male/hobbyist and going as far as to post ISOs is a bit much. But that's just my opinion. I just don't see the point of fishing for providers to contact you. Like is it a long con to keep up the appearance and hope noone becomes the wiser? Or is it something more nefarious? All in all, it's wasting providers time who respond to said ISOs. You'd think someone who portrays themselves as being "so busy", would be doing something more productive. Just saying.....
It’s easy to spot fake reviews and Non-verified mandles for 99% of hobbyists here.