Thread: Sundress season, coming to an end...

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Sundress season, coming to an end...

Just something about them sundresses, probably catch me staring in HEB and Wally World. Maybe it's them visible curves? The thoughts are generally the same each time... bend her over, lift that dress up, drop down on one knee... and lick that cat from the back. Get her nice and wet for that initial slide in... slow stroke it, til she surrounding every inch... hands on hips, it's not going anywhere... that's when you explore for them spots!!

Verified Companion Companion Bentley Rain's Avatar
    Well how bout we just act like it's still sundress season and u come over and do that lol

Verified Companion Companion ElbeyQu33n90's Avatar
    Sun dress season or no sundress some of us blessed to give the affect either way !!!

Verified Hobbyist BCD James T Kirk's Avatar
    Preach �� brother preach. Sundresses are the duct tape/ Swiss Army knifes of a woman's wardrobe. From sex in public to easiest doubles accommodating outfit..

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    I hear ya! I love sun dress season, but sweater puppy season is pretty good too!😛

Verified Hobbyist BCD Silent Bob's Avatar
    I like the visual ass jiggle, and the slightly see through visibility of a thong……

Im doing a sundress double tomorrow. Love to watch those sundresses drop as the garden tools make out.

Verified Hobbyist BCD Zhivago52's Avatar
    Love sun dresses. My ATF would regularly wear them with nothING underneath. I'd get flashed a bare pussy when she'd get out of the car, restaurants, etc