Thread: MIND BLOWING EXPERIENCE W/Sabrina Monday night specials available till 1am(private)

Verified Companion Companion SexxySabrina's Avatar

MIND BLOWING EXPERIENCE W/Sabrina Monday night specials available till 1am(private)

Well reviewed sex goddess, here yo full fill all of your desires!
    This week only I will be providing hhr w/250 roses. Multi hour and overnight discounts message me for further details.

I do not seek climates who are haggling prices, disrespectful attitudes and forcing drugs or activities I do not provide such as BB,SS ymmv on Fv,Fa

Greek, photo and fetish sessions are not included in in all prices so make sure we have a clear understanding.

Gentlemen please come in with good hygiene or take a shower before the session begins it is too hot outside to come to a session and not be clean.

I am open minded and love to have as much fun as possible and looking forward to pleasing you.

Cancelation policy is half of the rate and NCNS is at full rate if you want to see me again. I have a real job and a business and can be flexible since I make my own schedules but I don’t tolerate My time being waisted I don’t mind being lenient and I don’t watch the clock but if you can’t be respectful of my time then this is what these policies are designed for. Thank you
    Last edited by SexxySabrina; 09-18-2023 at 06:04 PM. Reason: Edit