Thread: Excellent new adult store in town

Verified Companion Companion Sue Nami's Avatar

Thumbs up Excellent new adult store in town

there is a new adult toy store and lingerie store open now for 2 months. Go check it out, it is huge and stuff is about 25% cheaper than all the other stores. There is a great selection of toys and lingerie. It is employee owned, very knowledgeable and friendly staff. It's called Romantix lingerie on East Slaughter lane about 1 mile east of 35. I really liked it. You'll be glad you went. I can't wait to show off my new lingerie!

Busty, Sexy, Mature and into YOUR pleasure
    FBSM 140 Hh, 200 Hr / FETISH 160Hh, 240Hr

512-784-5951 sue_nami@protonmail.com
    Mon-Wed 10-7pm, Thrs 10-9pm, Fri-Sat 10-4pm (later by appt).
    off Sundays (maybe w/ advance notice)

READ THIS REVIEW> https://home.ourhome2.net/showthread...t=fucking+nami

Verified Companion Companion NikkiGhost's Avatar
    I know where I'm going 😌

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Do they have viewing booths? I want to take a beautiful provider shopping at the adult store then go wild in the dressing room.

Verified Companion Companion Sue Nami's Avatar
    no, this a store for adult shopping geared to women. no peep shows, just shopping and great prices.

Busty, Sexy, Mature and into YOUR pleasure
    FBSM 140 Hh, 200 Hr / FETISH 160Hh, 240Hr

512-784-5951 sue_nami@protonmail.com
    Mon-Wed 10-7pm, Thrs 10-9pm, Fri-Sat 10-4pm (later by appt).
    off Sundays (maybe w/ advance notice)

READ THIS REVIEW> https://home.ourhome2.net/showthread...t=fucking+nami

Is there any adult store in town with peep show? Those are super common in Europe but I haven't found anyone here in ATX.

Thank you!

Double post trouble
    Last edited by Choco4you; 09-15-2023 at 09:06 PM.

Is The Doll House still a peep show place? I know they used to have some fine ass chics working there. At first you think it’s a lingerie store until you’re surrounded by a bunch of women in lingerie and stripper heels pressuring you to get a private show. Besides prison I never really get off stroking my own especially when a beautiful woman could have her hands cupping my balls and her sexy lips wrapped around it! I wonder if they sell cock casts there?

My atf provider said she used to work there and had one of the best FMF fuck a thon’s ever! So what’s the address of this new place? I’m not kidding… I gotta make a mold of my member, so I can put it on my SO’s nightstand next to her grandpa’s earn. Lol

I wonder if dudes really do make casts of their cocks? I’mma pass ‘‘em out to all my provider friends for Christmas and put a wick in it so the tip lights up!
    Last edited by Choco4you; 09-15-2023 at 09:05 PM.

Verified Companion Companion SexySammy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Choco4you View Post
    Is The Doll House still a peep show place? I know they used to have some fine ass chics working there. At first you think it’s a lingerie store until you’re surrounded by a bunch of women in lingerie and stripper heels pressuring you to get a private show. Besides prison I never really get off stroking my own especially when a beautiful woman could have her hands cupping my balls and her sexy lips wrapped around it! I wonder if they sell cock casts there?

My atf provider said she used to work there and had one of the best FMF fuck a thon’s ever! So what’s the address of this new place? I’m not kidding… I gotta make a mold of my member, so I can put it on my SO’s nightstand next to her grandpa’s earn. Lol

I wonder if dudes really do make casts of their cocks? I’mma pass ‘‘em out to all my provider friends for Christmas and put a wick in it so the tip lights up!
    Uh ok... lol no I don't think those places do that stuff. There's a kit on Google though if you search it to make those I believe! But there's mixed reviews on how difficult it can be to do it. Needing to order 2 kits if over a certain size and gotta stay hard for a bit as well too. Would definitely be a fun kink!

But yes the doll house does appear to still be open and doing private shows according to their Instagram and Google search. Not sure if there's still BCD activities going on, my friend used to work there and loved it but she just did the dancing part!
    Donations:
    400 2hrs, 320 90min, 240hr
    140half & 120QV
    MSOG on hour+
    1st appt + 40
    OC +40-60 (30min-45min), NO QV
    Cashapp, Venmo & Cash friendly!
    50 cancellation fee (see AD for details)
    Pics & Vids for sale!
    https://preferred411.com/P426028
    https://onlyfans.com/msbeckyyy