OK IM STILL DEBATING WITH MYSELF BUT MY BODY IS ALREADY TYPING SO HERE IT GOES
something happened yesterday that i wont name any names but i know beyond any doubt that it was at least 3 oh2 clients
now if you dont like a provider its your right to choose any of these wonder other providers.
if you really truly think that by ganging up and making fun of 1-harmless woman then shame on you.
if i have ever offended anyone 1. let me say sorry regarless of what happened.
i was given something yesterday with the full intent im assuming to get me relaxed or whatever i was so sick yesterday i cant even explain,
if you dont know me as a provider i can be a total B to say the least and i dont just let anyone come over.
also, if you dont plan on actually making an appoint please do not think tHAT WE as providers and i dont mean to speak for all the other ladies but
I RATHER dont appreciate the time wasting. i cant even explain the stress as providers we have on our end. as it goes for both ends actually so please
LETS RESPECT each other. just because i am a provider doesnt mean im less than a human being. i appreciate this site and all in the site. also how come we dont have a swop here in san antoinio there are no absolultly no resources for providers whats up with that nonsense. I KNOW I HAVE MISPELLING A GRAMMR ISSUES BUT OH WELL U KNOW WHAT INMEAN...
i hope lol