Thread: Oh2 haters

BANNED-MULTIPLE HANDLES

Oh2 haters

Please stop hoping for the demise of this site and leave these folks alone. I promise you if you have a problem with Ck or Oh2 just dm me and I'll personally pay for you to get a session a month. Cap is 300/hr. Anyone so miserable they hack ****** sites is the worst form of life. We promote love and inclusivity around here. I just got off a overnight last night where hotel workers dapping me because she's really young(22. I'm 50) and pretty. We have one thing here. Make money fuck women. No weird shit please. Ck is my friend and a stand up dude. Leave him and his site alone respectfully.

BANNED-MULTIPLE HANDLES
    So you'll know that's a session every month for up to 300. Leave my patna Ck alone. I ride with Ck. You got a problem with him you got a problem with me. Leave this dude alone and his site and I'm not asking anymore. You miserable. One session a month I pay for. Cap is her donation cannot exceed 300 an hour. I might even up it to 320 if you want to fuck Mona lisa

Always searching for UTR redheads, hot chocolattes & my next cuppa purrfect java
    Pitroom,

thanks for the "love" but lets not put you into the mix as a pimp, which is, as we know, a serious felony and an unloved and unenviable position.

oh2/ck haters are what they are: losers in the hobbyverse and likely equally losers in life.

Always be glad when they self-identify so folks can know them for what they are.

closed
    LINK! oh2 current situation report

In these trying times, your patience and support are greatly appreciated. Stay safe out there!

= = = = =

Beating the review template gremlin! LINK

https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/showthr...e-Verification for hobbyists

IMPORTANT! LINK TO NOTICES

FAQ: OH2's RULES! A Quick Read

2024 Austin/San Antonio Meet & Greets
    Austin - POSTPONED - NEW DATE TBA
    San Antonio - Tuesday, June 4

===> LINK: INVITATION RULES <===

Ladies, please note:
    --
    ck1942 doesn't vouch for hobbyists.
    -- "Verified hobbyist" is only a title; he should always be screened/vouched
    -- Very aware hobbyists always start a contact process by sending a PM before sending any texts!