Good morning, gents!

I am finally moved into my new place! I am staying near South Lamar and Menchaca (or 71 and Menchaca for those not familiar with the area too much). I will have a 2-person max for incall so I can keep the traffic down. Availability is going to be from 9am-1130am and 130pm-9pm. Anything outside that time frame will need to be scheduled at least 24 hrs in advance, and I would still need to be home by 11pm.

I'm one of the best established GFE providers! I give an awesome massage and sloppy BJ that my many reviews can attest to! Donations are listed in signature. NO Greek but DP with my toy additional 20, extreme fetishes will only be 20 extra each as well (pegging, pics/vids without my face, etc) No hard-core BDSM/rough play/rough FF, NO BBFS/SS, COF or FIV. Light spanking/FF is cool, but no marks should be left when spanking! Otherwise, I'm fairly open and cool, and feel free to ask as discretely as possible if you are unsure about whether I offer something.

I'm 5'9" and around 170 lbs, NOT BBW, but just thick enough with 36DD boobies and a nice ass to match! Pale skin with freckles for days! I will always be dressed discretely and more of your "girl next door."

PM me your contact information, the date/time you're requesting, how long, and 2 established references with links to their profile. You can also email me at sexysammyatx@gmail.com after you send a PM. If you do NOT have an account, you will need at least 3 references, and I will require a 50 deposit. Any new clients will need to pay an additional fee, but if you return, you will go down to the regular rate, and certain regulars who see me more often will receive better deals.

I do have a cancellation fee of 50, so please don't book until you are absolutely sure! I would rather you book last-minute vs. canceling if your schedule is sporadic!

20230701_172631.jpg

20230701_172646.jpg