Thread: New to OH2! Help me get to know the ropes. Petite and fun spinner!!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Verified Hobbyist BCD Hiddenname949's Avatar
    Nice fuzzy pics!

Verified Hobbyist BCD pmdelites's Avatar
    the one who either doesnt read or doesnt follow verification instructiobs.
    it's always afternoon!!

have fun out there.

dont let the negatives get you down.

Another thread of the same topic merged with this one. Only one introduction thread is allowed on the site. You must become verified in order to post ads on a regular basis. The following will be of interest to you.

WHERE TO START! Companion Candidates

This will be the last time your threads are merged. If you persist in posting ads without getting verified first you will lose your posting privileges here.
    "Don't come here and grumble about going too fast. Get the hell out of the race car if you've got feathers on your legs or butt. Put a kerosene rag around your ankles so the ants won't climb up there and eat that candy ass."

Dale Earnhardt

9/11 Memorial

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    North East Tarrant County near North Keller.
    She has another thread. Thought her posting privileges were removed.

Verified Hobbyist BCD ThickDickRick's Avatar
    What a cluster F**** this is. Lol. Figure it out girl. Look at the successful girls ads and how they share information. Follow their example.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Saying “ the more generous you are the freakier” is vague. None of us want to see a girl when we have no idea what we are getting. Get a menu and set your rates. Not one of us want to walk in blind.
    Take good pics and post them in your ads. A lot of times I don’t click on an ad if there are no pics.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Be consistent in your communication: do not ask deposit, it will not work well here.

Guest BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by ThickDickRick View Post
    What a cluster F**** this is. Lol. Figure it out girl. Look at the successful girls ads and how they share information. Follow their example.
    You hit the nail on the head. There is starting to become a very distinct line of demarcation between these Gen Z chicks and the ladies that helped establish this hobby. The latter provided info, had fair rates, provided top service and knew what business they were in. Garbage like this makes me laugh.

Help ME. Give ME. Show ME. The ads these days are laughable. There are a few gems out there but for the most part, it's whatever.

Verified Hobbyist BCD ThickDickRick's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DirkDiggler View Post
    You hit the nail on the head. There is starting to become a very distinct line of demarcation between these Gen Z chicks and the ladies that helped establish this hobby. The latter provided info, had fair rates, provided top service and knew what business they were in. Garbage like this makes me laugh.

Help ME. Give ME. Show ME. The ads these days are laughable. There are a few gems out there but for the most part, it's whatever.

I couldn't have said it better. You are so right! Like a light bulb just went off in my head. Preach brother preach.