Agency/Spa/Club Name, Companion's Handle: Charlottes, Charlottes
Date of Visit: 7/25/23
Preferred Method of Contact: PM
Phone Number: Provided after verification
Email Address:
Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/showthread...t=#post1479397
City, State: Houston, Texas
Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
Activities: BBBJ, DFK, CFS, Mish, Doggy, DATY
Length of Visit: 1 hour
Donation: $520
Approximate age of Companion: 21-25 for Dani, 32-36 for Alejandra
Hair Color and Length: Long black down to the back for Dani, dirty blonde down to the neck for Alejandra
Smoking Status: Couldn't tell
Ethnic/Racial background: Hispanic
Companion Description: Dani is a very slim young woman w/ man-made C cups, the pic is 100% accurate. Beautiful and petite with a tight ass.

Alejandra is thick in the good sense. Face probably more of a 6/10. But she has great natural double Ds and more than enough ass. Her stomach isn't exactly 100% flat but it doesn't stick out either. Just a nice level of thickness all around.
Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Met
Would you recommend this Agency/Spa?? Yes
Would You Recommend this Companion?? Would recommend both

Public comments:
Had a great time with Dani & Alejandra and very good value for an hour threesome with them. Dani is spectacular as it seems many of the visitors from Charlottes are. Beautiful woman - difficult to find someone that looks like her at that value. Alejandra is also good value as she's very cute and enthusiastic to give good service for a good rate. Her ass and breasts are great if you like those big (as every man should). Overall had a very good time and I am almost thinking about seeing Dani again before she leaves at the end of the week but I must be disciplined. My only criticism is I wish these two were more interactive with each other. More details in the private section.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.