Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Effective Ads!

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Indeed, I don't mean to imply face pics must be in ads, but they should be sent to verified gents upon request. For me, and I think most guys, its the single most important factor.

Think of Helen of Troy.. I'm sure she had a great ass, but she's known as "the face that launched a thousand ships."
    48 reviews on ECCIE

Verified Companion Companion Chilipepper's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MrLingerieLover View Post
    Aviator1 :

Chilipepper: Send PM to Mods they’ll for sure send you tips/info to post a great Ad
    My ads are hilarious and award winning! I don't need tips lol i need a better phone 😂
    But i appreciate you, thanks 😘
    🌶️
    EMAIL
    3holekitty@protonmail.ch
    TO BEGIN

Verified Hobbyist BCD Precious_b's Avatar
    Creative writing definitely gets my attention.
    Especially with creative new terms for hobby nomenclature references
    Will always PM from this or the other site as initial contact.

My Huckleberry

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    This topic has been posted before. The reply by the mods is always "Ladies can do whatever they want". It's up to you to do your research budd...

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    ...in addition, I like pictures with out the touch ups. There are apps that completely changed the pictures. Like going to a buffet and it shows something completely different then what was on the pictures.

Verified Companion Companion Italia's Avatar
    I enjoy reading some of the ladies creative work they put in the ads, the story lines some come up with are so erotic I get off myself at times lol

I say keep up the good work ladies, as long as the ad works for you then hey that’s what it takes.

I on the other hand seek advice on my ad writings lol sometimes it’s not enough sometimes it’s too much. Then again if it doesn’t fit ya try something else on

xoxo italia
    Join my onlyfans with over 750 XxX photos and 200 XxX videos
    https://onlyfans.com/italiasworld

Unable to join onlyfans?
    Ask me about private albums containing more than 10 photos + videos!

CONTACT ME THRU MY SLINK https://MySlink.app/italiasworldlive FOR FASTER SCREENING
    Please be kind & patient during the screening process.
    P411 Id:P26925

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    A current photo! Face can be blurred if you need privacy.

And rates listed in the ad! Why do you want us to have to contact you to ask rates? It wastes time for everyone.

For the most part, men are visual creatures. Pics are important & should be included in the ad...along w/ rates/menu (even if the face is blurred out). It saves everyone time. That being said, the most disappointing thing is when she opens the door & you instantly realize the pics are not accurate. Gut punch. It creates an awkward situation & sets the tone for the rest of the session. It's terrible etiquette.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by PartW0lf View Post
    For the most part, men are visual creatures. Pics are important & should be included in the ad...along w/ rates/menu (even if the face is blurred out). It saves everyone time. That being said, the most disappointing thing is when she opens the door & you instantly realize the pics are not accurate. Gut punch. It creates an awkward situation & sets the tone for the rest of the session. It's terrible etiquette.
    So when "the ad is deceptive " what do we do? .... when things go awkward? Walk away, like sorry wrong place?

i agree with photo, unfiltered, blur or skip face. saw ad today said 5ft4in. thats it, NO PIC.. to me that means lbs are highwith something to hide. i pass on no pics.

when your food order is not correct, do you pay the bill and eat it? i dont. so if its not what you want or ordered, just walk away. not a fan of being lied to and wasting my time either.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2