Good morning!

I'm about to lay back down until 11 am, but I wake up periodically to check messages. I'm about to run specials until mid-August. Once I am moved into my private incall, I WILL NOT BE TAKING NEW INCALL CLIENTS. My current incall is in South Austin near 71/35 (however, I will likely wind up going North with the move). I am back to normal outcalls as well for an additional 40. I try to accommodate short notice appointments, but obviously, prebooking would be best (especially for anything around noon). I have availability from 2pm-10pm for incall and until midnight for outcall. I will be doing 200hr (MSOG) sessions for anyone I have seen previously for the next month. Once moved, donations will be what's listed in signature. Exceptions made for those I would see weekly/bi-weekly. I will also allow half-hour appointments for 120 for those I've seen as well for the next month or so (one shot as always). I will also allow my 200hr one-shot massage special for new clients (30 mins massage required) for the next month.

I am 5'9" and roughly 170lbs with beautiful 36DD teardrop titties and a juicy booty to match. Hair has been cut to my shoulders, making me look absolutely adorable! I am the definition of a MILF, PAWG and your girl-next-door. NOT a BBW but just thick enough to hold on to! I have been slimming down nicely the last couple of months! I have also decided to start growing a landing strip above my lips, but had to restart recently so she's going to be naked for a little bit!

I absolutely love giving deep tissue massages and one of the sloppiest BJs you'll ever receive. My firm NOs are SS/BBFS, or any PSE/BDSM/rough play of any kind will end the session immediately. Light spanking and light FF is one thing, but no marks or making me throw up from FF. I also don't allow COF or FIV, I'm just not a fan of either. Greek is also no longer offered BUT I will start allowing play with my plug for an additional 20 and plan on working back towards adding this back to my menu. I do allow CIM (spit), as well as pics/vids during sessions that don't include my face for an additional 40 each. Certain"fetish" requests are also an additional 40, and I'm a fairly open person who loves to try new things! I finally have a beginners pegging equipment setup as well and am thoroughly looking forward to enjoying it!

PM me your contact information, the type of session you're inquiring about, and a general description of yourself for faster response/booking. Verification is fairly easy, if you have had an account at least 1 year and there aren't any alerts posted about you anywhere (there are multiple apps and places for that and I do my own research) and you have 2 established references. I don't mind lurkers, but I prefer you have had an account at least 2 years if that's the case and you don't have any recent references. Deposits are required for newbie clients, and those are still situation based, I'm not very newbie-friendly.

Let's discuss my cancellation policy. Please don't book until you are absolutely sure. If you'd like to give me a heads up on a possible time, that is fine, but if someone else officially books before you, then you can't be upset. This is what I do full-time for now, so I can not have folks canceling at the last minute, especially for popular times. So, just like any other business, I do have a fee of 50, but if you reschedule within 3 days, then we can take the fee off of the session. I realize a lot goes into setting up appointments and nobody likes being canceled on and if roles were reversed I would be offering a discounted session if I needed to cancel for whatever reason so this isn't a one-way street (but very rarely do I need to cancel unless health related). On that note, let's have some much needed fun and relaxation! I look forward to hearing from you and playing soon!

20230718_133459.jpg20230718_133337.jpg20230703_195356.jpg