Quote Originally Posted by Morris76 View Post
Where does one learn about areas outside the USA? I have always wanted to venture out, just dont know where to start.
If you're interested in safe, clean, without drama, I recommend Montreal. Been going there since the 1980's. Never had a bad experience. Posted my latest visit in the Locker Room on PacePro.net. Bucket list completely checked off.

Remember, $1.00 CAD is running around $0.73 - $0.75 USD, so reduce the pricing by 25%.

Resources:

merb.cc (bulletin board, much like this one, but much more civilized - you have to create a user name and password)

indycompanion.com (all verified indys)

The difference between the hobby scene in Montreal and here is like night and day. My most recent appointment was with a lady with an M.S. in Healthcare, a mid level manager in the ER services at a major hospital in the area. (I verified her story on line. Totally legit.) She took a day off from work and drove 2+ hours to see me because "I was getting frustrated at work and you sounded like a man that that knows how to take care of a woman".

Four hours later, she texts: "I forgot where I parked my car!" Mission accomplished.