Thread: Did you ever think you’d enjoy it?

Verified Companion Companion Cameron's Avatar

Did you ever think you’d enjoy it?

Is there anything that you’d never thought about doing, but- once you give it a bit of thought & get curious you give it a whirl?

My experience was bdsm w/a gent from here, because he enjoyed it & being dominant… Never thought I would enjoy it, but it’s actually a favorite now, lol..

Ladies & gents: what’s yours?

Xoxo,

Cam

I was the unwitting recipient of some prostate play during a session and it was like someone hit a switch down there with some explosive results! Needless to say I looked like a surprised bunny when that finger first slipped in…
    Mature, professional, white male with curves to cuddle.
    Preferred Activities: Engaging Convo, LFK/DFK, FBMS, HJ, BBBJ, CIM, CFS, MSOG, sexy outfits (in latex, spandex, or Bikinis), inflatables and balloons
    Dislikes: Doctored photos, Poor TCB, Lacey underwear (reminds me of my mom’s curtains), cigarettes, drugs
    Eccie/PrivateDelights Handle: Ajlybj
    Preferred providers: 40+, Open to all races
    Well referenced.

Quote Originally Posted by Ajlybj0 View Post
    I was the unwitting recipient of some prostate play during a session and it was like someone hit a switch down there with some explosive results! Needless to say I looked like a surprised bunny when that finger first slipped in…
    A few of my gents have said the same. Prostate Play is not for everyone- man or provider. The lady definitely has to be slow & easy, w/ experience.

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    The "shocker" was definitely a surprise the first time it was done to me a long time ago, Ever since then, when a woman suggests it or hints to it, I'm more than happy to oblige.

Quote Originally Posted by DirtyRedneck View Post
    The "shocker" was definitely a surprise the first time it was done to me a long time ago, Ever since then, when a woman suggests it or hints to it, I'm more than happy to oblige.
    While giving a good Cw/ edging session, some very lite prostate play will enhance it

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cameron View Post
    Is there anything that you’d never thought about doing, but- once you give it a bit of thought & get curious you give it a whirl?

My experience was bdsm w/a gent from here, because he enjoyed it & being dominant… Never thought I would enjoy it, but it’s actually a favorite now, lol..

Ladies & gents: what’s yours?

Xoxo,

Cam
    there's a girl on here that calls me daddy all the time and i never thought i would like it but yeah i love that shit lol
    she is also super submissive and the things i can do with her too her makes me only want to see her and no one else lol
    even when it comes to trying to date someone or meet someone else and it comes to that time of fucking i get bored if i cant fuck them like i fuck her