I'll explain, but I don't owe you mongers anything. I do this because I fucked up made a big mistake and owe it to the girl...big time.

We had been texting a couple of days and I was trying to get more info so I would know if the pics were real, etc. She asked me to help with her phone bill and I agreed. I never, ever do anything like that, but after texting a couple of days, she seemed extremely genuine and real. So I told her on Thursday that we would need to video chat, so I knew for sure she was who she said she was and the pics were real. She ghosted me all day Thursday. She did text me once to say she would call me Thursday night and then nothing. Friday comes and goes and I'm sure I've been ripped and ghosted so I blew up, wrote the shitty review and some other shitty things. Then late last night she texted she was in the hospital. Sure....right and I'm the King of England.

Well, turns out, she had a ruptured apendex and this morning an emergency appendectomy. I've been talking to her roommate all day today. They gave me the Hospital and Rm. number. I called and it's legit. She wrote me a huge email blowing me the fuck up. I'm doing everything I can to make this right by her. She has gone way above and beyond providing her RW info.

So, you pricks can think what you want of me. Say whatever you want as well. Very doubtful I'll be in here to see it anyway. Just want to set the record straight. i've spent the entire day today checking out the story and making things right by her.