Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: KeeKee: Got stood up and jacked by KeeKee

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    What do you call this docAttachment 1239118

SORRY. 300. NOT 400. And FYI she said she was going to send the gift cards back and NeveR DID. SO SHE IS A THIEF. Fuck all this shit. I dont have time for this. Fucking overrated providers and thieving bitches.

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Verified Companion Companion Cameron's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by elitesonly View Post
    Bro. your a fucking idiot. So you wont post it in the review section because you said we didnt meet, which we did. Then, the poor girl does whats right(which you can't) and I politely ask to delete it and your like "you post it you own it." What kind of cocky, entitled doosh bag are you? Your like a wannabe cop talking shit and hiding behind your badge which makes you feel better and you think your somehow above the community. Go fuck yourself Doc. You should be the Governor of California. Lets see if you leave this post up. IM DEFINITELY OWNING THIS POST. WHY WOULD I LIE ABOUT THIS?

And thats my farewell to this hook ass site that has extremely entitled dooshbags running it. Adios! Im headed back to p411 ya slap dick motherfucker.
    I am not taking anyone’s side, but I think that your comment might’ve been a little wrong. Because Doc is not a member of staff. There’s no way that he has the authority to tell you where to post what, what to post, what is wrong, What is right. He can only give you his opinion. Hopefully your experiences get better. Also, the reason that CK moved to this forum, maybe- because the 2nd meeting you’re posting about didn’t happen.

OP, the only person you should be mad at is yourself for falling for the okie doke in the first place. Go ahead and hold that L and chalk this up to a lesson learned. Hopefully this is your first and last time prepaying for a visit. Best of luck.

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    Quote Originally Posted by elitesonly View Post
    Bro. your a fucking idiot. So you wont post it in the review section because you said we didnt meet, which we did. I never said that! Check your facts. Then, the poor girl does whats right(which you can't) and I politely ask to delete it and your like "you post it you own it." What kind of cocky, entitled doosh bag are you? Your like a wannabe cop talking shit and hiding behind your badge which makes you feel better and you think your somehow above the community. Go fuck yourself Doc. You should be the Governor of California. I would prefer to be a benevolent dictator. Lets see if you leave this post up. I have no power to delete it and wouldn’t if I could. IM DEFINITELY OWNING THIS POST. WHY WOULD I LIE ABOUT THIS? I don’t know, why would you act out like this?

And thats my farewell to this hook ass site that has extremely entitled dooshbags running it. Adios! Im headed back to p411 ya slap dick motherfucker.
    Adios. You don’t have the temperament to be here. I was passing along what KeeKee sent me. I don’t know if you met or not, nor do I care. You prepaid not me and how many times have I posted here not to do such a thing…a lot! You’re butt hurt from your own foolish actions. Don’t blame others. Man up to what you posted and stop being a drama king! First you say she is a thief, then she isn’t, now you are back to she is a thief. Make up your mind already!

The ladies can see the self alert attitude you are putting out on this thread. I would be surprised if any of the ladies would consider meeting you at this point. [Staff edit. M] Now I’m done with this thread and you!
    Last edited by DocHoliday; 06-28-2023 at 09:56 PM.

DocHoliday and elitesonly...

Stay on topic and take the pissing match private.
    "Don't come here and grumble about going too fast. Get the hell out of the race car if you've got feathers on your legs or butt. Put a kerosene rag around your ankles so the ants won't climb up there and eat that candy ass."

Dale Earnhardt

9/11 Memorial

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Quote Originally Posted by DocHoliday View Post
    Adios. You don’t have the temperament to be here. I was passing along what KeeKee sent me. I don’t know if you met or not, nor do I care. You prepaid not me and how many times have I posted here not to do such a thing…a lot! You’re butt hurt from your own foolish actions. Don’t blame others. Man up to what you posted and stop being a drama king! First you say she is a thief, then she isn’t, now you are back to she is a thief. Make up your mind already!

The ladies can see the self alert attitude you are putting out on this thread. I would be surprised if any of the ladies would consider meeting you at this point. [Staff edit. M] Now I’m done with this thread and you!
    There you go again. trying to act like your better. I need to seek help? No. i need to kick you in the teeth because your acting like you know whats going on and you dont. yea im angry. at dumb fucks like you that need to stay out of it and think you can just troll someone and tell them they need to seek help. I dont care about the money. i was trying to help. And yea. she never sent the money back like she said she would when i asked you to delete the post.

It all started with your big mouth talking about "you posted it, you own it". Let me tell you something. Keep your mouth shut if you cant handle the consequences you fucking coward. I was nice at first and you took it there. I promise you if we were sitting in the same room with the same group talking, you wouldnt say shit. But you had to be a entitled dick about it. then you want to tell me i need help and i have temper problems? You dont know me dude and i dont know you. So dont run your mouth bro. Only problems i have is a punk ass troll problem name doc! the entire point of this was warning and supplying the TRUE facts about what happen to me by this lying flake of a provider. So i dont care who reached out to you. If you call me a lier for trying to let the oh2 community know the truth then im gonna tell you to eat a dick. Learn a little respect DOC. You can shit and fall back in it for all i care. Next time think about it before running those pussy lips of a mouth you got. Because if your talking loose lips to me, i will respond and not sit here and listen to your stupid nonsense. I am a very honest person. So honest i dont really have a filter. And if you think you can cancel culture threaten me talkin about who will or wont see me, then your mistaken. SHUT THE FUCK UP NEXT TIME WHEN SOMEONE IS TRYING TO HELP. MAYBE TRY AND SUPPORT A LITTLE MORE FUCK FACE. I am sorry to everyone that has followed this dramatic thread, but im not putting up with docheads like that. And the whole BY Felicia thing is fucking old dude. Go watch friday again and try and come up with some more funny shit to say that was from the 90's fool. You can shit and fall back in it too!

Sigh...

Got to be the hard way.

Closed.
    "Don't come here and grumble about going too fast. Get the hell out of the race car if you've got feathers on your legs or butt. Put a kerosene rag around your ankles so the ants won't climb up there and eat that candy ass."

Dale Earnhardt

9/11 Memorial

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2