Bamboo dont you let that little pee pee havin chump Aoi get the last word on your thread!! hes such a wannabe master manipulator. turns everything people say around and is delusional. MAKE HIM QUIT. get that last word in.

I advocated for lovely angels. I have not tried them since the second? new owner change. what got me was the scheduling issues were apparent after the old booker left. on amp reviews i had it out with ghostrider who now is associated with La somehow. but thats off topic. im sure if hes around he will cry and have this removed at some point. like on the amp reviews site. but it got alot of views so some people saw it. hee hee. anyway to get back on topic.

I have been curious about some of the girls at La BUT they dont stay around that long anymore. Per lovely Angels Gina works there but she is shy and doesnt want her pics posted. I am not sure if she is even still there but the only way to know was to ask Lovely angels. I just noticed a post by them to ask about Gina even though she wasnt on the site. That seems counter productive to me because if its not mentioned on the site then people may only think that the girls they see on the site are the only ones available. But for a long while as far as i know La only advertises here.