Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Your Definition of GFE ?

put me in the bucket that says gfe=cuddling, connection, kissing

bbfs is not an element ... it is a different topic, entirely. some guys may consider it an element of gfe ... but that is because they like gfe and they like bbfs.. iow ... it's the guy. some guys do, others avoid. just like the ladies
    A provider standing in the shadows once said: "I just can't do civvie sex. I'm too fucking spoiled!" (truth)

For ladies who can’t be bothered reading profiles: … old guy … long hair and full beard … not a stud muffin … not every woman’s dream … but polite ... very, very gfe, smooching, cuddling ... more smooching

Verified Companion Companion Anna Nikkole's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by JJ8901 View Post
    For me, GFE is usually kissing, bbbj, daty and iop.

Non GFE usually means CBJ, no kissing, no daty, no iop.

GFE does NOT MEAN bbfs
    Basically this right here

North West Dallas May 7-29
    June Oklahoma City. Be sure to friend request me to keep up with my travels xoxo
    LOCAL RATES 200/HH,300/HR,400/90MINS,500/2HRS

Contact 512-300-7300 or The2ndanna@gmail.com

500+ videos on Onlyfans.
    https://onlyfans.com/annanikkole
    NO reviews. Thank you!

Verified Hobbyist BCD Adonisman's Avatar
    GFE means what you want it to mean. BBFS included.

it is not an automatic assumption, but it is part of the GFE label.

Verified Companion Companion Anna Nikkole's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Adonisman View Post
    GFE means what you want it to mean. BBFS included.

it is not an automatic assumption, but it is part of the GFE label.
    Hobby terms and real life terms differ

North West Dallas May 7-29
    June Oklahoma City. Be sure to friend request me to keep up with my travels xoxo
    LOCAL RATES 200/HH,300/HR,400/90MINS,500/2HRS

Contact 512-300-7300 or The2ndanna@gmail.com

500+ videos on Onlyfans.
    https://onlyfans.com/annanikkole
    NO reviews. Thank you!

Verified Hobbyist BCD Adonisman's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Anna Nikkole View Post
    I believe the title of this thread is 'your own definition', The key word being 'own'. Not 'Anna's definition.'

I stand by how I define it.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Agreed with most of the thread here. I was recently told that GFE was only cuddling and chit chat but that didnÂ’t seem right. BBFS was only called into question for long term arrangement and even then it was called PSE. I feel like due to the times a lot of ladies have taken stuff off the menu. Which is understandable but it should no longer be called GFE.

Quote Originally Posted by Anna Nikkole View Post
    not for me they don't.
    BBFS only. No BBFS, no call.
    Very simple.

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    This would be your perfered girl friend experience and for me it's;
    lfk,dfk,mutual fondling, daty paying attention to everything in that area,bbbj paying attention to everything in that area, sexual intercourse while kissing and fondling all the correct parts for mutual orgasms and multiple positions.

Then let's shower together and relax a bit with a drink

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by Adonisman View Post
    I believe the title of this thread is 'your own definition', The key word being 'own'. Not 'Anna's definition.'

I stand by how I define it.
    Quote Originally Posted by HUMANCOKECAN View Post
    not for me they don't.
    BBFS only. No BBFS, no call.
    Very simple.
    Ok...but by your definition many well known GFE providers on OH2 are NOT GFE.

In fact, many GFE providers on this site also advertise no BBFS. So not sure where you got this definition but that's not what happens on OH2.

And for the record, I would say GFE includes light flirty dialogue, LFK and/or DFK.
    Despite my handle, I am actually very ok with women of all sizes. My only requirement is that they be sexy!

White male in his early 50’s.

Activities liked: BJ, CG, Mish, K9, prone bone!

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    To me, GFE is the difference between a cold cash transaction and a memorable experience. GFE means illusion of passion, hugging, kissing like you kiss your boyfriend not your grandpa, and oral sex on both sides. I don't expect bare services. One lady gave me a long list of NOs and ended with "but we can still have fun!" Not by my definition.

A lot of ladies see "Pretty Woman" and think no kissing is the norm. It is their choice, and that's fine. It's a free country, for now. I agree with avoiding hobby acronyms that create confusion. This is why, after verification, I ask specific questions about services offered. In my many years in the hobby, I have only had one lady lie in her ad about kissing. Like most men, I avoid ladies who nickel and dime me for everything. Kissing? Extra roses. Oral sex on the lady? Extra roses. No, thank you!

Just like anyone would go back to a restaurant where the wait staff is nice, so it is with men and this hobby. We can tell when the smile is fake and the intent is just to collect the cash. Just like the ladies can pick out the assholes and simps from that first text message.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    To me GFE is about more than just services, it's about feeling welcome, feeling wanted, iop, having a girlfriend experience.

That said some services are necessary for a GFE experience, imo: daty, bbbj, cfs, msog, kissing (at least LFK, preferably DFK as well) all should be available and provided with a good illusion of passion.

BBFS is not and should not be an expectation for GFE, in my opinion.
    That is a separate service, like Greek, which I would not just assume would be on the menu with a GFE provider unless it is listed in her ad's.

If a provider's services are limited by any of the following they are a Non GFE provider; CBJ only or no Oral at all, No kissing, No daty.
    These restrictions are a turn off to many hobbyists, including myself.

For providers who advertise as GFE I would suggest also listing any specific restrictions like No Greek, No BBFS etc

The thing is, with so many people in the hobby a term like GFE can mean much different things to each individual.

Verified Companion Companion
    GFE to me is more of a sensual experience with a lady. Building of a true authentic connection of some sort.
    Don't forget to ask me about my Twitter and Instagram

My cancellation fee is applied to same-day cancellations of 50% of the booked date. Non-negotiable and zero tolerance for hagglers

my NCNS is a rate of the full donation amount. If refusal to pay happens you will be blacklisted without exceptions.

Verified Hobbyist BCD SpencerTracy's Avatar
    GFE is a lot like advertising a provider is "fetish friendly" or "open minded"...different people have different definitions such that it is almost useless. It would be nice to have a consistent definition, but I don't think that is possible. And getting more specific is complicated by SESTA/FOSTA.

Personally I usually think GFE means full service, not necessarily BBFS. I also think it means LFK/DFK and sensuality. But I don't presume BBFS, since I would usually not do that with a girlfriend anyway. I think PSE is less sensual, little kissing, little convo, but hard and heavy, CIM/COT/COF/COA on the table unless otherwise noted.

A true GFE experience requires chemistry or the facsimilie thereof with a healthy suspension of disbelief. It is difficult to develop that chemistry until you have that first encounter. I think even GFE providers would agree with that.

One of many shameless endorsements but the Austin queen of GFE is Fuego; this is my present working definition.
    Preferences: Smart, fit, experienced, and professional of any ethnicity. Longer sessions (2 hr minimum). Huge fan of great TCB and reliability. GFE with boundaries respected. Initiative matters. Non-smokers only.
    Me: Fit, experienced, and professional. Non-smoker. Alcohol free. Lifelong drug free. Stable in all aspects of life. Worldly in outlook. Reviews upon request.
    Bonafides: P411 verified - 15+ Okays. PacePro member. ECCIE Lifetime Premium Access. References available. Vaxxed.

there are levels in thing... providers, gfe, activities ... everything

Quote Originally Posted by WESTPAC View Post
    A true GFE experience requires chemistry or the facsimilie thereof with a healthy suspension of belief.
    gfe is minimally a set of activities. but top notch gfe (to me) includes tcb (true of all providers regardless of gfe or no), reliability, but this focus includes communications and connection. as others have mentioned ... doesn't have be real ... but the effort should be made and the appearance of real is appreciated. in my case, lying as acceptable and encouraged
    A provider standing in the shadows once said: "I just can't do civvie sex. I'm too fucking spoiled!" (truth)

For ladies who can’t be bothered reading profiles: … old guy … long hair and full beard … not a stud muffin … not every woman’s dream … but polite ... very, very gfe, smooching, cuddling ... more smooching

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2