Thread: Extremely Rare Availability This Week…Let’s Have Some Fun..Outcalls and Specials

Verified Companion Companion Alexis Moore's Avatar

Extremely Rare Availability This Week…Let’s Have Some Fun..Outcalls and Specials

I am available ALL WEEK for OUTCALLS all over East Texas area. Alexis Moore, beautiful, smart, skilled, and also really fun to hang out with. Let me help you unwind and give you the pleasure you need.
    5’10
    Small BBW
    36D all Natural
    Nice Juicy Ass
    Beautiful

I am OUTCALL ONLY and do require screening to see you. I have many many reviews all over different sites. Recent even. I am well know in hobby community. Just been more UTR the past few years. Still mind blowing skills and personality to match.❤️

Rates
    225/ HR
    440/ 2HRS
    All encounters are MSOG and I am Super GFE. No BBFS.

GFE: BBBJ, DFK, LFK, MSOG, DATY, SQUIRTING, Cock Worship, COB, CIM, CFSMP, SS, and Some prostate play

Pics are 100% me.
    I also do Dinner Dates. Ask me about those.

Hope to meet soon…text me for fastest response. I’m available all week anytime.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    *Beautiful, Sensual and Passionate Latina BBW MILF….Exceptional GFE and Lots Of Fun

*Over 200 Raving Reviews*

OUTCALLS ONLY ALL OVER DFW and EAST TEXAS!!
    220/HHR, 250/HR, 350/ 90MINS, 450/2HRS....Full GFE and MSOG ALWAYS!! True Ultimate Girlfriend Experience

P411: P75783
    ECCIE: https://eccie.net/member.php?u=207567
    AlexisMoore_GFE@yahoo.com
    832-819-2044