Companion's Handle: Katiforyou
Date of Visit: May 4, 2018
Preferred Method of Contact: I contacted her through a PM here and followed up with text. Not sure what she prefers
Phone Number: 973-559-3139
Email Address: yourgfekati@protonmail.ch
Website, Ad, or Profile URL: http://ourhome2.net/vb/member.php?25733-Katiforyou
City, State: Kansas City, MO
Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
Activities: DFK, BBBJ, CFS
Scheduled Length of Visit: 60
Donation: 200
Approximate age of Companion: 34
Hair Color and Length: Brown to shoulder. Shaved on one side, but not noticeable unless she has her hair up
Smoking Status: Smokes
Ethnic/Racial background: White
Companion Description: Tall with a curvy body. Big soft butt. Nice sized breasts that are very responsive.
Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Exceeded expectations
Would You Recommend this Companion?? Yes

Public comments:
Met Kati through friends a while back -- just before ECCIE went down, actually. We hung out for a long time, but I didn't get her number because I was counting on ECCIE (oops). Was thrilled when I saw her on here. Contacted her through a PM and exchanged numbers. Set up an appointment for Friday and she showed up at my house right on time. She was wearing a very pretty sun dress (very respectable) with nothing on underneath (very hot!). Not a clock-watcher at all. Session was awesome, but standard. Girl has some skills. After the session she hung around and we chatted for a long time about the hobby and Kansas City. Recommended.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.