Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Has anyone ever walked out after seeing the lady?

BANNED-MULTIPLE HANDLES
    Now I'm seasoned. Understand this game so if she doesn't look like I want or kiss me like I want I'm absolutely out. I tell ladies there is only one person who can afford to not be attractive, that's me. (I'm getting uglier by the day 😂 and ain't no BBL for age)

BANNED-MULTIPLE HANDLES
    Quote Originally Posted by NordicJag View Post
    Acouple of years ago when I was visiting in another state, I asked for a recommendation from a lady I had seen several times that travels there as well as Houston. when I opened the door to let her in I thought what had she gotten me into. She was definitely no looker. However, she turned out to be a very nice lady and BCD it was a great session. Personally i"m of the don't judge a book by its cover crowd.
    This analogy works on blind dates. Not when we are paying women great money

Verified Hobbyist BCD NordicJag's Avatar
    ^^^^^ We are all different. I am more concerned with service than I am with looks. I had a recommendation from someone that I trusted. If I don't think that I will have a good time, then I won't schedule.
    Forgive me Father because I have sinned
    If given the chance, I'll probably do it again...Jimmy Buffett

I'd rather die while I'm living than live when I'm dead...Jimmy Buffett

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    I've walked out on one after using her restroom to take a piss. I told her it was not her in the pics and she said yes it is as I walked out the door. She looked like a (r@{khead. I just walked out the door like a boss

Just want to point out that I've been in the hobby for 5+ years. I just had to recreate an account maybe a year ago and I'm finally being active on here now. There have been times when I should have walked out but didn't because I always thought "well, shit. I'm already here."

I feel fortunate I've only ever felt the need to walk out once, but I didn't. Provider was +10 years older than pics, body and face definitely not the same. Being one that doesn't like conflict, I chose not to walk out and I didn't say anything either. I was taught, if you don't have something nice to say then don't say anything. The session ended up ok. Actually had a funny experience I still think about sometimes. I've just never visited again.

Verified Companion Companion Edenreign's Avatar
    I’ve only ever asked one guy to leave. I obviously screen or heavily rely on P411. However, I asked this particular guy to leave because he smelled terrible and didn’t want to “get cleaned up” either. This was years ago and his provider refs were high volume which should have told me something.
    www.preferred411.com/p21134
    Former LaFemme girl
    Recent pics in album!
    GFE!

14 + years of positive Eccie reviews!

Verified Hobbyist BCD BigDallas's Avatar
    Any trick should do it...

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I walked several times! If I walk in and it’s wreaking of cigarettes I’m gone! If I get there and I’m not attracted then I’m gone. I’ve passed on the looks a few times because the body looked so good. That’s why reviews are so important. If I know going in that they are not great looking but the body and service is great and more than makes up for it then I’ll give it a shot. But if I’m not attracted to them then I’m not kissing on them. I’ll be straight to the sucking and fucking! But I live in the Beaumont area and there isn’t anything worth looking at. Normally I’m driving to Houston and I know going in what they look like. The times I’ve walked has always been in Beaumont! It wasn’t always that bad in Beaumont but now I very seldom even look.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2