Quote Originally Posted by guitar View Post
Vanilla? No way bossman! You aint vanilla with all that under your belt. Im vanila, compared to u. Like the title says, Every Guys Dream, and its not a dream to u. U da man!!! Where's the strangest place u have ever gotten pussy, bossman? I got it in a graveyard when i was young. In the back of a hearse. I used to work at a funeral home. And NO,she wasnt DEAD!
It has felt like I worked in a morgue before with as many dead lays I have paid to participate in. There is nothing lazier than a ho who knows she has to fuck 15 times a day. They will try and get out of doing any work if you let them. I am always like fuck im paying you right? So you can ride a dick its literally your job then they start with the excuses "I have a bad back" My leg is fucked" "The dr told me I cant move my hips that way anymore" I could write a book on just the excuses hos have giving me on why they cant do anything but lay there or bend over and take my money.

Guitar I am the most vanilla dude I know. I like fucking dont get me wrong I would say that I have a better than average sex drive for a man in his 50s but I am into basic shit. I just like to fuck and suck normal nothing out of the ordinary like a lot of dudes do. Ask a ho your close with the strange shit most dudes are into. It will blow your mind to know how many dudes have them fuck their assholes or shove shit up their asses and god knows how many other strange fucking things. Lots of dudes are into some crazy shit and I am over here just wanting to go through a few positions and maybe nut on her tits or titfuck her if she has great tits. Then you have dudes with a 10 inch dildo up their ass while wearing a bra and crothless pantiees laying in a tub on their back like a turtle with the ho standing on the edge of the tub taking a dump on them while they beat it pretending she is their mom talking out their childhood issues. So yeah I am vanilla but I do know a lot of you sick fucks handles that are into some straight up depravity from being friends with so many ho's. Dont worry I wont name names but there is a reason I avoid meet and greets. There is no way I could keep a straight face meeting some of you sick twisted fucks knowing what I know and in some cases having seen video and pics of your twisted sessions.

I really dont have a crazy place I have fucked in. I have done a ton of public fucking in my life but nothing to crazy like on the steps of the lincoln memorial. I have also had sex on a gravestone but I was a kid on acid tripping balls and it was a dude who died in Vietnam and the crazy girl I fucked wanted to talk to him with a ouija board so I indulged thinking I could beat her out of pussy and it worked. Her parents house was next to a graveyard so we fucked in their a few times during those high school years when I was a real degenerate taking all sorts of substances being an idiot kid. Thank God I grew out of that and just turned into the vanilla sober dude I am today.

So to answer the question I would say Jackson square in the daytime that was pretty risky NO central lockup is no joke and had we been caught we would have both gone. I have also boned on nearly every single island off the coast at some point having grown up and lived most of my life with boats and being on the water almost daily. Idk like I said I am pretty vanilla