Thread: Emma T7H: Sophia is model like beautiful

Registered Male (Not Verified)

Emma T7H: Sophia is model like beautiful

Companion's Handle: Emma T7H
    Date of Visit: Late Mar
    Preferred Method of Contact: SMS Text
    Phone Number: (301) 200-5422
    Email Address: clubt7h@protonmail.com
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/showthread...IAL-TODAY-ONLY!
    City, State: Addison, TX
    Type of Visit: Incall
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
    Activities: BBBJ, HJ, BLS, Miss, K9, CG, RCG, MPCFS
    Scheduled Length of Visit: hhr
    Donation: $$$
    Approximate age of Companion: low 20s
    Hair Color and Length: long brown
    Smoking Status: Can't Tell
    Ethnic/Racial background: Latina
    Companion Description: She is beautiful, if you have been down south America and seen those young slim beautiful slim up top with perfect legs and ass down below then that is her. She looks like her pic and even better.
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Yes
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? Yes

Public comments:
    So I've seen ladies from this agency before but they have been visiting other cities and not Dallas for a while. I got a text from Emma letting me know that Sophia and her friend Fernanda just arrived in town. The setup was pretty easy and I got it booked right away. When I got to the room her friend Fernanda was there and was just leaving so I get to see both but my appointment was with Sophia. Let me tell you guys that usually the photos tend to be a little photoshopped but her photos are spot on 100%.

The session started right away after I picked her up and put her on the bed. You can see the list of activities above and she is really energetic to get what make you happy. Unfortunately she is not a CIM girl but beside that pretty much you can feel like fucking a runway model with her.

I think she isn't doing this often so don't drive her away from Dallas and never to come back again.

Brazilian model. Definitely still on the TDL. Thanks for posting.