BANNED-MULTIPLE HANDLES-STALKER

Valentina Miller: Amazing passionate Cuban Wet Dream Girl

Valentina Miller: Amazing passionate Cuban Wet Dream Girl

Companion's Handle: Valentina Miller

Date of Visit: 3-12-23

Preferred Method of Contact: PM

Phone Number: 786-427-5483

Email Address: medianalexa525@gmail.com

Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php...lentina-Miller https://preferred411.com/P378387

City, State: Houston, TX

Type of Visit: Incall

Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes

Activities: Dancing, DFK to the max, SS SHOWER, BBBJ, DFK, 69, MISH, DATY, DOGGIE, CG, round 2 DATY MISH more amazing DFK, massage

Scheduled Length of Visit: 1h plus massage

Donation: 500 plus tip ++

Approximate age of Companion: 29

Hair Color and Length: Long and black with hint of red

Smoking Status: None

Ethnic/Racial background: Hispanic

Companion Description: Valentina is a very beautiful and sexy girl, even though a previous reviewer said I would fall in love as soon as I saw her I decided to take my chances. Since I am no longer seeing Kristi because I fell in love with her… which as we all know is not smart… I also have scheduled with 3 others recenlty and walked out the door on two without seeing them. So … I am a little shallow and have very high standards. She blew them all away!

Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? OMG YES!

Would You Recommend this Companion?? Yes

Public comments:

Having had some difficulty finding someone I liked as much as Kristi and walking away on about half of the appointments scheduled… I finally found Valentina and another amazing young athletic gorgeous hottie that I will have to keep to myself for a while…. Sorry. But I still liked Kristi more than either of them… So go see Kristi if you haven’t…

To my surprise this woman was everything I had hoped for when I scheduled and was actually better than the pictures. A little tall for a Latina at 5 feet 5 but really perfect for me. She has a very beautiful face like her pictures and very beautiful eyes full of energy and mystery. Her body is amazing as she works out every day for up to two hours. Her abs are flat and firm, her ass is very Latina but not too big and very athletic and firm. Her breasts are perfectly shapepd D cups and very nice and realistic. Her smile is beautiful. She is truly amazing. But surprisingly her performance was even better. Like Klearblu or Gabriella Gato \ Brazil.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.
    Last edited by Rocketinmypocket; 03-13-2023 at 12:41 PM.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I was wondering about this one. Her P411 pics are hot. Thanks for the review and TOFTT.

TOFFT

What does TOFFT mean. I should probably know by now..

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    TOFTT = taking one for the team
    Your review is probably one of her first - I asked Valentina if she had any reviews. She did not. She currently has 3 okays on P411 so she seems to be kinda new.
    Last edited by mehsterj; 03-13-2023 at 04:15 PM.

Not exactly

She was awesome. Didn’t mind taking one for the team at all. LOL. And I am proud to have received OK #3. She is from Miami and will be here 6 months. She has been in the US for 5 years so her English is good with a sexy accent. I told her about this site so hopefully you will see some posts soon.

A little more $$$ than the other potential Kristi replacement. And I have seen what happens to rates once a provider gets too much praise.

So keeping my mouth shut.
    Last edited by Rocketinmypocket; 03-13-2023 at 05:24 PM.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Hot Cubanita from Miami. Very nice. On P411, Valentina has a photo taken by Aldo Antonio - that guy is a popular boudoir photograper on the East Coast who works with many indies and agencies. I would guess that Valentina has worked under a different name in the past. She's new to Houston but probably not new to the industry. I'm glad to hear that's she's very GFE. Thanks for the intel.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Good review, been waiting to hear something about this cutie. Glad you had a good time Rocket.

I took another one for the team..

I saw Valentina’s friend Carolyn or Nikka. Nice young Cuban of 22. Pretty face and excellent DFK. Along with natural DDs.

Will post a review soon.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Think they possibly be up for doubles?

Yes. I am sure they would be up for doubles

I got to know Samantha yi fairly well. She told me she liked doubles because it was like have the work.

So I would bet 100% they would be up for doubles. They are friends. But you can always ask. If you don’t ask you don’t get.

How is her English? For 5 bills it better be very good.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Who cares about her English at 5 bills. At 5 bills we should expect amazing service. Her communication skills are not the oral skills I look for in a provider.

5 Bills! I'm glad you had fun Op, would've been a damn shame if you hadn't. If she's your new lust, run the numbers because 5 adds up a lot quicker than Kristi's 3.

English

I think this is a funny question. When Kristi first got here her English was not very good. But it made her even cuter as she struggled a little to find the right words. But her body language was awesome. But then her English very quickly got much better. I spent too much time talking to her and fell in love. Therefore it would have been better if she only spoke Spanish.

But to answer your question. Valentina has been in the US for 5 years so her English is very good with a sexy accent. Nikka I think has been here for a year or two.

Her English is not as good but is a better kisser and younger. Still CBJ. Whereas Valentina’s BBBJ was a 9 or 10. So again much better “English”.

Well yes you are right 500 * 10 is a lot more than 400 * 10

But she is not my current #1 who is much less than Kristi.

So the math works out great.

But… I still have hope.