Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 LastLast

Thread: Sound Off Houston Eccie Refugees!!

Verified Companion Companion
    ZP is back. Lol. Glad we still have this site and P411

Verified Hobbyist BCD sinyouguy's Avatar
    AH HA! finally found the Houston ECCIE refugee camp here. Havent figured out how to navigate the site yet, but never underestimate the resolve forbidden pussy can inspire.

Greetingz all!

Fun to see so many familiar handles...

New gents... Find (on this site) VERIFIED ladies that know you and ask them to get you verified (here)...

The site is 'not much' until you have BCD access...

know that -- It may take you longer than you expect to achieve verification...

It has considerable 'growing pains' and it IS NOT as robust as the site that you came from...

butt it has potential and it IS AVAILABLE so.... learn to navigate, contribute and enjoy...

There is a review area... here's a link for you:

http://ourhome2.net/vb/forumdisplay....eviews-Houston

I have my first review up, (Thresh has several - LOL) and others are posting as well -- butt there is considerable difficulty in learning all the foibles of this system...

IMHO... Read the reviews, post your comments, and add to your to do lists as you are inspired...

New ladies... I think that comparable advice is applicable to you as well (about verification)...

all the best...

(glad to be here - and be BCD verified)

Skz
    Last edited by skittlez; 04-27-2018 at 12:43 AM.

Verified Companion Companion Thickkumz's Avatar
    I remember you!

Quote Originally Posted by skittlez View Post
    Greetingz all!

Fun to see so many familiar handles...

New gents... Find (on this site) VERIFIED ladies that know you and ask them to get you verified (here)...

The site is 'not much' until you have BCD access...

know that -- It may take you longer than you expect to achieve verification...

It has considerable 'growing pains' and it IS NOT as robust as the site that you came from...

butt it has potential and it IS AVAILABLE so.... learn to navigate, contribute and enjoy...

There is a review area... here's a link for you:

http://ourhome2.net/vb/forumdisplay....eviews-Houston

I have my first review up, (Thresh has several - LOL) and others are posting as well -- butt there is considerable difficulty in learning all the foibles of this system...

IMHO... Read the reviews, post your comments, and add to your to do lists as you are inspired...

New ladies... I think that comparable advice is applicable to you as well (about verification)...

all the best...

(glad to be here - and be BCD verified)

Skz
    I think this is one of the things that I really like about this site.

"Consensus on trolling? Very low tolerance level. Guilty parties find themselves out in the cold in very short order.

Welcome to my radar screen."

Verified Hobbyist BCD hardnfast's Avatar
    I've been stuck out here in wandering in the cold for weeks now. I finally mustered up enough energy to search for food and I see this mirage on the horizon. No it can't be, it's just my mind playing tricks on me but non the less he continued. Up ahead in the distance the shimmering light I see it but it can't be but maybe it is no yes no yes. But non the else he continued and I approached the steps about to knock. Wait, I've been here before yahhh when I got vouched for CK's halloween party back in '13 I still have my key I think. Hardnfast opens door with key. Hey everyones here Am I dreaming? somebody please pinch me now.

username is the same btw. THANKS CK!!!!!!
    Last edited by hardnfast; 04-28-2018 at 01:41 AM.

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Hello everyone... also came over from ECCIE... same handle... didn't post much but had over 50 reviews... glad to make it over here on this side and reconnect with the lovely ladies again

Good Evening all.
    History seems to repeat itself. The old user boards to ASPD to ECCIE now here. Same user name. Had a few reviews on Eccie and a lot of posts on different categories. Glad to see a lot of familiar names here.

AA10

Quote Originally Posted by hardnfast View Post
    I've been stuck out here in wandering in the cold for weeks now. I finally mustered up enough energy to search for food and I see this mirage on the horizon. No it can't be, it's just my mind playing tricks on me but non the less he continued. Up ahead in the distance the shimmering light I see it but it can't be but maybe it is no yes no yes. But non the else he continued and I approached the steps about to knock. Wait, I've been here before yahhh when I got vouched for CK's halloween party back in '13 I still have my key I think. Hardnfast opens door with key. Hey everyones here Am I dreaming? somebody please pinch me now.

username is the same btw. THANKS CK!!!!!!
    Welcome, hardnfast! Glad you found us. Let's get this party STARTED!

Howdy!

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I made but still have to figure out how this all works.

Guide Chihuahua on hiatus (retired)
    Seclusion in the deep, dark, spooky woods north of Houston at the Irish Chihuahua Refuge.
    Wicked welcome wishes to all!

Since I still see lads and lassies in this thread who aren't yet Verified Hobbyists or Verified Companions, here's the current procedure, per our happy host, ck1942:

Simply copy and paste the following into your new PM template and send it to verified members you know are able to vouch for you and include ck1942 in the addressees:

"ck1942 instructed me to send you a vouching request and for you to confirm directly to him that we have sessioned within the past 90 days... no details are necessary, just the confirmation. I was instructed to copy him on the request and ask you to copy me on the confirmation, please."

So, an H2-registered member should PM a Vouch Request (make sure that's IN the title) to an already established member visited recently AND ck, and when the recipient responds with verification, he/she should send the message to both the person needing validation AND to ck. Nothing else is required.

(Note: When PMing admin ck1942, use exactly that, not his ck1942-A "Understudy" account, which was FORMERLY the route to send vouches. The second account isn't functional at the moment. That might, and I'm purely speculating here, be the cause of some delays. The glitch gremlins are, thankfully, becoming more scarce as time goes by. All hail the H2 Geek Gods!)
    Last edited by Fancyinheels; 05-01-2018 at 03:36 PM.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    How you been man?!!!

Quote Originally Posted by 08Cris View Post
    How you been man?!!!

Someone GIVE my boy 08Cris Access.................!!! I VOUCH for him.....................!!! LOL.................

Good to see you on here my brother.......................!!!

I'll show you around bud........... Tell which ladies are good to go and which ones You need to AVOID>......................!!

Still Looking Around
    I miss eccie, miss my fine latinas at the agencies, but I'm ready to make fucking great again.Think I'm get the hang of this site but glad to see it's starting to catch on. On to bigger and better fucking my people! Now if we can just get more ladies down near the southeast!

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 LastLast