Thread: Ivanka Nicole-Repeating: GFE & Super IOP

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Ivanka Nicole-Repeating: GFE & Super IOP

Companion's Handle: https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php?126486-Ivanka-Nicole
    Date of Visit: 01/15/2023
    Preferred Method of Contact: P411
    Phone Number:
    Email Address:
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://preferred411.com/P364806
    City, State: Dallas, TX
    Type of Visit: Incall
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? 10 am
    Activities: LFK, DFK, DATO, DATY, FIV, BBBJ, BLS, MISH, K9, CG, CIM
    Scheduled Length of Visit: 90 Minutes
    Donation:
    Approximate age of Companion: 34
    Hair Color and Length: Blonde, Shoulder length
    Smoking Status: Non-smoker
    Ethnic/Racial background: White/Caucasian
    Companion Description: Very attractive and cute, Blonde spinner, Nice boobs, very good facial features, skin and teeth, 32DD-28-34, great personality.
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Yes
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? Yes

Public comments:
    This is my 5th or 6th time visiting her. It gets better each time. Scheduled with her assistant Ann. I initially found her on P411. As always, the TCB (communication and responsiveness) is top notch with Ann. I scheduled the visit a couple of days in advance. As I am very familiar with her, I have a certain degree of connection and ease with her.
    The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.
    hide added by ck1942
    Last edited by CKJAmore; 01-29-2023 at 09:30 PM.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Hmmm…Quack?

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Second Time Posting: Sorry for the edits

Hey guys,
    I am posting only for the second time. I have been around for a few months, gathered 15, P411 Okays, but decided to become somewhat active on this forum, now that I can login without many issues. Sorry for all the edits! Still figuring out posting here. My Private Comments section of this review is quite detailed, but does not show up here. I am aware that it will appear in the "Rest of the Story" section but don't see it. I sent a message to ck1942 for help.
    Can anyone provide me with help on making my detailed private comments section be made visible (to verified hobbyists of course)? Please bear with me, meanwhile.

Thanks!
    Last edited by CKJAmore; 01-29-2023 at 09:54 PM.

Verified Hobbyist BCD quiet lover's Avatar

Ivanka

Sorry.
    Last edited by quiet lover; 01-30-2023 at 11:00 AM.

Verified Hobbyist BCD quiet lover's Avatar

Ivanka

Question - her ad says a 28” waistline, but in her pics it looks more like 23 or 24”. I’m not accusing anyone of anything, just curious. Also does she really have DD boobs? I know how pics can be deceiving. For example,
    when you go on the LC site, the pics are fantastic; but the narrative will say “ BBW”. Once again, just curious.
    Thanks

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Yes. You are right. I just took the P411 stats for measurements description. But if I am able to fix the ROS comments may be it will help with the full picture of the encounter (from my perspective of course).
    Also the boobs are a little saggy, but she is good overall.
    Hope this helps a little.

Thanks!
    Last edited by CKJAmore; 01-30-2023 at 01:08 PM.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by djikstra View Post
    Hey guys,
    I am posting only for the second time. I have been around for a few months, gathered 15, P411 Okays, but decided to become somewhat active on this forum, now that I can login without many issues. Sorry for all the edits! Still figuring out posting here. My Private Comments section of this review is quite detailed, but does not show up here. I am aware that it will appear in the "Rest of the Story" section but don't see it. I sent a message to ck1942 for help.
    Can anyone provide me with help on making my detailed private comments section be made visible (to verified hobbyists of course)? Please bear with me, meanwhile.

Thanks!

The ROS is now fixed. Thanks to ck1942.

Very nice. Thx.
    Men are born with two heads, but only enough blood to operate one at a time.